• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a drink alone as well. Relaxing.

What drink ? I feel there are certain drinks more suited for drinking alone and others for social drinking.
I personnally think that if I wanted to drink alone, it would be some martini (white or red on ice) or something very light, like red fruit flavoured beer.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
i love katniss

and by extension, jennifer

i need a new avatar. help me out?

also eggman can you post some jennifer pictures.

jennifer-lawrence14.jpg

jennifer-lawrence-1_300x430.jpg

jennifer-lawrence-gq-02.jpg

01-jennifer-lawrence-semi-nude-0610-lg.jpg

balddemon

Banned
^^katniss everdeen.

mm thanks eggman

she looks so tasty.
wow. upon further research. pretty much her whole esquire shoot is magnificent.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What a day. I had an 11am coffee date with some filmmaker girl that kinda only went ok. Then at work I had to train this new guy, which was fine but I don't really like overseeing/paying attention to another person ALL DAY. So it was shitty. Right at the end of the day some paperwork got screwed up. Not gonna blame it on him.
it was totally him.
so I had to spend like 20 minutes redoing it. THEN as I'm walking out of 7/11 with a case of beer some teenagers were like "hey have a good night man" and at first I was heart warmed I was like "hell yeah you know it" then as I walk a little further I hear "....SHITHEAD."

Ugh. I'm gonna watch some shin chan.

Acid08

Banned
What a day. I had an 11am coffee date with some filmmaker girl that kinda only went ok. Then at work I had to train this new guy, which was fine but I don't really like overseeing/paying attention to another person ALL DAY. So it was shitty. Right at the end of the day some paperwork got screwed up. Not gonna blame it on him.
it was totally him.
so I had to spend like 20 minutes redoing it. THEN as I'm walking out of 7/11 with a case of beer some teenagers were like "hey have a good night man" and at first I was heart warmed I was like "hell yeah you know it" then as I walk a little further I hear "....SHITHEAD."

Ugh. I'm gonna watch some shin chan.

Some youths called you a shithead? The fuck is this world coming to?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even see. But I'm pretty sure it was an escalade.

Zeppu

What drink ? I feel there are certain drinks more suited for drinking alone and others for social drinking.
I personnally think that if I wanted to drink alone, it would be some martini (white or red on ice) or something very light, like red fruit flavoured beer.

Whiskey. That's prefect to sip while doing other things like posting on a drunk thread.

Imma sipping an extra strength 5 hour energy drink this morning 'cause I don't know how to use AfterEffects CS5 and I had to make a quick promo vid in iMovie at 4 am instead.

Ooh, I feel like crud.

I hope my instructor doesn't need to see my aftereffects project file because I don't have one. And I'm a graphic design student for goodness sakes. this video project didn't even exist last semester for the other students who took this class...

Atramental, whatever you do, don't masturbate.
Yeah. I won't. I can't afford to get home, wank, become exhausted due to wanking, and fall asleep for 8 hours.

Plus, I really haven't had the urge to do so in a while. I think my body is in fight and feed mode and not in flight or fuck mode.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
pictures of hot chicks getting posted justs makes me want to masterbate so fucking much!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. I won't. I can't afford to get home, wank, become exhausted due to wanking, and fall asleep for 8 hours.

Plus, I really haven't had the urge to do so in a while. I think my body is in fight and feed mode and not in flight or fuck mode.

What about now?

Krysten%20Ritter%20in%20Me%20in%20my%20place%20Photoshoot%20-12-520x349.jpg

accx

I dunno if i should post this in the stupid questions thread or here.. But i'm drunk so whatever..

Is blame space perma banned? Please say it aint so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom