• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I think I'm gonna buy some whiskey tonight. Not really sure what to get or how to drink it. Kinda just wanna chase shots with a talboy. Any rex?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was kinda feelin' a Presbyterian. But Jameson and ginger ale it is.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
but seroiusly i'm as fucked as i've been in a damn while. i'm unemployed and my wife hates me and i have two kids and i'[m gettin' all creative and shit. infographics i mean.

i want to participate in the man fashion thread more but holy crap they like tight pants and high ankles

they'sll make fun of me

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Go back, the Cheifs are going to be nothing next to the Broncos and Manning Brah.

bad news manning has fused vertebrae and will literally die on the field this season

i feel bad for bronco fans in the same way i feel bad for really fat people with handicap placards on their rear view

they deserve it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking jameson and ginger ale out of a pint glass with no ice its cool though im hardcore

Hunter S.

bad news manning has fused vertebrae and will literally die on the field this season

i feel bad for bronco fans in the same way i feel bad for really fat people with handicap placards on their rear view

they deserve it

Just glad not to live in GhettoCity prarie land. It's all good I was only talking smack in jest. Cheers to the Cheifs in last place again. Now for one more sam adams.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Zeppu

Just found Balvenie's got a 12 year, so as an homage to Zeppu I'm gonna hunt for that. Woo!

edit: I love Jameson too, but I really meant scotch, sorry about that :p

Daaaaw!! I'm late though. Even though I wouldn't have been much help since I don't know prices in US. I got the Balvenie 12 and Glenlivet 15 for 35-40(ish) euro each and that's from duty free sections at airports.

Anyway, we'll have a drink to celebrate next time we're both lurking here (or on IRC).

"Whisky is liquid sunshine" - GEORGE BERNARD SHAW

Kentpaul

Sup drunk-GAF? I'm going to die alone and completely incompetent with the ladies. Don't be like me.

Go clubbing and pull. Even if your ugly, clubs are dark places full of drunken chicks.

welp guys cheap razors ftl

fwsI7.jpg

Can't wait to get drunk later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgSHOWNE0M&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg&feature=mh_lolz

does that song make anyone else wanna get FUCKED UP. i'm talking bar fights in mexico type fucked up.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
dude, shaving tragedy :(

Daaaaw!! I'm late though. Even though I wouldn't have been much help since I don't know prices in US. I got the Balvenie 12 and Glenlivet 15 for 35-40(ish) euro each and that's from duty free sections at airports.

Anyway, we'll have a drink to celebrate next time we're both lurking here (or on IRC).

"Whisky is liquid sunshine" - GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
No worries friend. That price is actually about on par with what I saw at the store, so that's sort of reassuring. Next time. I failed to even get scotch this time around. :lol

Kentpaul

dude, shaving tragedy :(

No worries friend. That price is actually about on par with what I saw at the store, so that's sort of reassuring. Next time. I failed to even get scotch this time around. :lol

tell me about it bro, i couldn't even abort the shave.

I had to continue with the blood leaking out of my face.

Kentpaul

Were you shaving with an exacto knife?

see how razors come with a handle and changeable heads ? well i just used the changeable head and held it with two hands while i shaved. I mad such a mess with all the blood going all over my sink area.

OFFICLY GETTING DRUNK TROOPERS FUCKING VODKA FTW I FEEL FUCKING AMAZING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVeCyaAccxY&feature=BFa&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg

I WISH I COULD ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THIS.

SO GOOD SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Kentpaul

that is the most absurd thing I have ever imagined.

i have 3 scabs on my amazing face now because of it LOL

WHO GIVE A SHIT RIGHT! LETS ALL GET FUCKED ON BOOZE/DRUGS!

LIFE FOR THE WIN IM SO FUCKING HAPPY TO BE IN CONTROL OF A HUMAN BODY

Kentpaul

smoking a cigerette heading to just outside glasgow at half 8

only smoke cigs when i drink FEELS GOOOOOD

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Neogaf im currently naked in the woods what should i do

balddemon

Banned
roll into a ball and don't move eggman

i have frozen pina colada for later. i'm excited.

also, dilemma. friends cute (17 year old) sister said she'll call me tomorrow to hang out. idk if this is after her prom, which would be tight cuz i'd actually get to drink some of the uv blue i bought for her, or during the day, which would also be tight because she's really cute. anyway i'm allowed to bone her right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom