• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
My doctor boss told my hot greek coworker (the one I like) if she can shotgun a beer really quickly. That's weird/inappropriate right?

15 minute beers? no it's all about the beer:30

liWuhl.jpg

kehs

Banned
My doctor boss told my hot greek coworker (the one I like) if she can shotgun a beer really quickly. That's weird/inappropriate right?

Depends, was the doctor ugly?

I need a cheesy pick up line, I'm gonna hit on the cashier at the gas station as I pick up my booze.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Fuck this week.. it's Friday.. no work tomorrow...

Johnnie Walker Black $8 off right now in Oregon = me 3 drinks in.

Also grabbed some Bulleit Rye... I'm no cheap drunk.

kehs

Banned
Ended up at the liquor store instead of the gas station. Got some Canadian whiskey again. These canucks make a lot of booze apparently.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yo Copy, he'll be back to pay up. He said this via Facebook.

balddemon

Banned
lol so i sent in some confessions to that thread and then got outed

perhaps i was a little free flowing with my typing in the non confession posts

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, The Darkness 2 is such a fun game. I'm blasting and slashing dudes in half and eating their hearts. Check that shit out.

ATF487

got drunk with a few m8s

well a m8 and his m8s that are more like acquaintances to me

i just wanna drink all day and never be sober

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Man, The Darkness 2 is such a fun game. I'm blasting and slashing dudes in half and eating their hearts. Check that shit out.

If you had to rate it from water to beer how much would you give it?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Some girl with giant boobs spilling out of her tank top is going door to door selling magazines I guess. I opened my door and got this really big grin on my face and I'm like "what are you guys trying to sell me?" and she's like "beauty and personality!"

No, I didn't buy any magazines. But she's going to sell a lot of magazines for her class trip to Hawaii. It was for some career thing at the local community college I can't remember.

kehs

Banned
Some girl with giant boobs spilling out of her tank top is going door to door selling magazines I guess. I opened my door and got this really big grin on my face and I'm like "what are you guys trying to sell me?" and she's like "beauty and personality!"

No, I didn't buy any magazines. But she's going to sell a lot of magazines for her class trip to Hawaii. It was for some career thing at the local community college I can't remember.

"Aren't they going to get mad? Because you're giving away that beauty."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCkkk

That would have been hilarious.

RZI

I don't think I have ever felt this good and positive while drunk. I think I am going to keep drinking red wine in the future. I feel like the nicest person ever.

RZI

Guys. Tequila, gingerale, pineapple sherbet. Mixed into a slurry. Shit is good.

Doesn't clash at all like vodka can.

Hey hey now. Even though your drink sounds delicious, if you have good vodka, then you don't need anything else. Stolichnaya is pretty good. If fellow vodka-loving drunken-gaf has better vodka suggestions, then please tell me. Nothing too expensive, though.

akira28

Hey hey now. Even though your drink sounds delicious, if you have good vodka, then you don't need anything else. Stolichnaya is pretty good. If fellow vodka-loving drunken-gaf has better vodka suggestions, then please tell me. Nothing too expensive, though.

Sobeiski is good. And like 8 bucks a bottle. I was expecting crap but it was surprisingly good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well. I made it to 3pm and I did get a lot of stuff done.
But I'm about to add some kahlua to this coffee now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamnit I always fall into this trap. Every weekend. I get up super ambitious and am like hell yah im gonna rule today. And then I do some stuff but by mid afternoon I'm like take a break you deserve it! And just end up drinking. I just had a friend stop by to pick up her headphones and I was so out of it, I basically just followed her around my house trying to form words but ended up just listening to what she was saying about her bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom