• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Why and how long is egg man banned! I can't. Believe Eggman broke the tos rules guys he Such a naughty boy. I will spank his ass for being bad. He's a bad bad boy.

Get'sMad

I am in a fog

went and got a reuben and some bloody mary mix for my vodka to ease me into the day

watching some futbol

I should probably call my dad at some point

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Had a fun weekend, three straight nights of getting fucked up and going wild. I would love to keep going but everyone has gone their own way and my liver might explode if I do. It's hard to return to my empty home after all that excitement, but I guess it's time to come back to reality. At least I have the internet.

Tess3ract

Banned
I emptied an entire small bottle of jacks then woke up the next morning and felt like throwing up so i went back to bed and suddenly it's nighttime

oops

Get'sMad

well I really failed at drinking all those beers...think I'm on number 8...

gonna wind down here, load a bowl and get some sleeeeep

Delio

06-17-2012.jpg

SOMEONe is a bit drunk.

Kentpaul

Trying to score acid/shrooms is a nightmare for me, even put the word out im looking for ketamine.

I wanna try out some trippy shit

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I saw a movie with Philip Seymore Hoffman about a guy who gets hooked on huffing gasoline because his wife is dead or some shit. It's worth a try at least.

Kentpaul

Kentpaul have you tried huffing gasoline?

No.

Weed/hash/booze was easy to get around here. No need to slip that low nor would i fry my brain like that

Please do acid and not Ketamine. Dats some gross shit.

It all hangs on my girlfriend, shes asking her weed source to outreach for ACID/shrooms. I'd love to try a few lines of K though just to see what its like.

Just got word back from my girl, the dude is going to phone around, I'M HYPED AND SCARED GUYS, il be dropping the acid in a public place lol

Kentpaul

i want a thread where it's just kentpaul trapped in the khole. no one else posts.

Iv done some reading but ain't the KHOLE what ketamine users aim for, I heard everything just turns into one big line then the line disappears and POOF! there gone for hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0vaF2FngE

guys check the good time that dudes having on shrooms, IM SO FUCKING HYPED YO

EDIT IM IN TEARS WATCHING THAT VIDEO LOL I WANT A FRIEND LIKE THAT

Acid08

Banned
Acid is the best in a public place. The most recent time I did it, 6 friends and I all dropped in San Francisco and seriously had the most amazing experience of our lives. Watching the sun set over the Golden Gate while trippin hard was one of those things I'll never forget.

Kentpaul

Acid is the best in a public place. The most recent time I did it, 6 friends and I all dropped in San Francisco and seriously had the most amazing experience of our lives. Watching the sun set over the Golden Gate while trippin hard was one of those things I'll never forget.

All i can get a hold of is SHROOMS right now, From what i have read thats pretty much like acid right ?

I just hope i don't get paranoid lol

also can you hold your shit together on them ? With X/drone my eyes go huge and i my mouth turns into a zombie's mouth. How will my face look ?

Acid08

Banned
All i can get a hold of is SHROOMS right now, From what i have read thats pretty much like acid right ?

I just hope i don't get paranoid lol

also can you hold your shit together on them ? With X/drone my eyes go huge and i my mouth turns into a zombie's mouth. How will my face look ?
Shrooms, in my experience, is way more mellow and relaxing. Acid makes me super energetic and happy, not a single shred of paranoia.

It's hard to say whether you'll be able to hold your shit together or not, depends on amount and strength of the acid. I was *barely* able to hold it together to order a
sandwich at Subway while full blown tripping. It was obvious I was on something though, the eyes give it away.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a little bit of drugs. Might smoke them once I finish this bud light. What are you guy's summer plans, goals and dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom