• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I work early mornings now and I've mastered the art of getting hammered then working the next day. My body doesn't really give a shit anymore so I rarely get hangovers, I just need an energy drink and I'm good to go. I should be hungover right now but I'm totally fine, just needed a poptart and a monster drink.

Tess3ract

Banned
the last drinks I had was 8.2%, had all six of them with some spice and i was out of my mind

I can only imagine what some jack daniels and real dank shit would be like

balddemon

Banned
I'm reading about it, there are drinks like it in scotland

Vodka, caffeine, taurine, and guarana. In a big ass can that tastes fruity, Il check it out asap
yes it is very good. lots of places still sell it. and i actually think that it was only made illegal in washington state.
How come?
because it's an energy drink with alcohol added which is dangerous. but everyone makes their own anyways.

Get'sMad

hey it's been awhile

I woke up today hungover, got a sandwich and was like "damn is it too early to start drinking again?"

then I realized it was already 3:30

I just made a vodka soda and loaded a bowl and waiting on this goddamn golf tournament to start. goddamn west coast making the world wait at their stupid hippie pst convenience. smh

Get'sMad

on the subject of running again

I drank 4 beers, a vodka soda and smoked a bowl this afternoon then went on a run.

ran my best my 5k time in like a year and a half

time to chug a gallon of water, take a shower and on to round 2 for tonight!

Ravager61

How does one go about finding someone to sell them weed? Seriously, I'm sick of going through friends. They are basically buying from their friends so their ability to find it is almost as limited as mine.

Get'sMad

How does one go about finding someone to sell them weed? Seriously, I'm sick of going through friends. They are basically buying from their friends so their ability to find it is almost as limited as mine.

if you're in your 20s and social enough the weed will find you.

Ravager61

if you're in your 20s and social enough the weed will find you.

I feel like I am both of those things but its hard to come by. I have a bunch of friends who smoke but they won't share their hookups with me. I go months at a time without having any. This is unacceptable.

Tess3ract

Banned
I've never had a problem getting people to hook me up with weed

I have a bottle of jack daniels, what do I drink it with? I don't have any sodas

akira28

So i just stared using a churchkey to punch a hole in the top of beercans after I open them. I think it works, less bubbles when I drink from the can.

Acid08

Banned
How does that actually work? Do you just walk in and say, yeah I need a half, or an eighth? Or is there some sort of medical permit involved?
You have to go to a "doctors" office and get your recommendation. This involves saying you can't sleep or have anxiety or something and forking over some money, as little as $35 at some places. The weed stores are so cool.

akira28

You have to go to a "doctors" office and get your recommendation. This involves saying you can't sleep or have anxiety or something and forking over some money, as little as $35 at some places. The weed stores are so cool.

I wonder if that shows up in a background investigation...

you know, DC is soon to become a medical marijuana state/city/thing

Red or white?

What if I said both.

Timedog just got home from work and says "We got plum wine, white wine, red wine, lychee wine, a half gallon of 7.5% IPA that I got from work for $5.50 with employee discount, and some protein shakes in this motherfucker. Drunk thread, don't worry, I got this."

akira28

Well it doesn't matter much either way because if you have to take a drug test it ain't gonna help you.

I redacted that, tyvm. (random dts are for mostly truck drivers or certain specialized occupations. a lot of places treat it as once you're in, you're in. )

Get'sMad

got dragged to see some crap band at a crap bar..just got back from walking home and debating whether to saddle up on the bike and go to friends house for an after party.

think ima post up in this thread and drink some vodka, smoke a bowl and jam some tunes tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom