• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
was it this man?
vsSUW.jpg

he needs help

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im having a hard time getting back into the swing of gaf after that break

Al I have this hard drive. The power cable broke like 3 years ago and I never replaced it. Well last weekend I ordered a new cord for it and it arrived today and it's basically just a terabyte of my past. Old photos, whole disk images of my MacBook pro from 4 years ago TONS of music, lots and lots of iPhone (iOS 1.0!) backups, and so many photos. It's weird. I looked weird in all the pictures because I'm weird and teenage, there's lots of my old cat. Now I just miss my old cat. It's fuckin weird man. There was every episode of that show "I'm with busey." and like 4 years worth of IM logs with old girls and shit. Shoulda formatted it instead of picking through it.

Acid08

Banned
I'm at work and I have to take a shit really bad but it's gonna smell really bad and I feel super weird shitting anywhere besides where I live. What do I do?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hope you at least bought something on the way out. When I go to a store to poop I try to at least buy a Sobe or something so I don't feel like a freeloader.

coldvein

Banned
ive been having this thing recently where i eat and then have to shit like fifteen minutes later. every time. its annoying, cuz ill be out with people, get a burger or something, then if i dont take a shit fast enough i get all sweaty and shaky and it doesnt go away until i poop. whats wrong with me? i used to be able to just hold it in.

i was hiking the other day, i ate a big breakfast beforehand, and then on the way down the mountain i was sprinting cuz i was really about to shit my pants. then just as i got into the outhouse it was like.. an explosion. i pooped on my leg a little bit. i had to throw my boxers in the terlet. it sucks!

kehs

Banned
ive been having this thing recently where i eat and then have to shit like fifteen minutes later. every time. its annoying, cuz ill be out with people, get a burger or something, then if i dont take a shit fast enough i get all sweaty and shaky and it doesnt go away until i poop. whats wrong with me? i used to be able to just hold it in.

i was hiking the other day, i ate a big breakfast beforehand, and then on the way down the mountain i was sprinting cuz i was really about to shit my pants. then just as i got into the outhouse it was like.. an explosion. i pooped on my leg a little bit. i had to throw my boxers in the terlet. it sucks!

Liver/Pancreas/Gall bladder/Stomach not keeping up with digesting the food, so the stomach/digestion system just evacuates everything instead.

Stop drinking so much.

SpacLock

I've been suffering from some acid stomach problems lately, so I've been taking this 14 day course of Prilosec OTC. I want to drink some damn alcohol, but I know that it will make my stomach feel like shit the next day. Next post determines whether I drink tonight anyway.

SpacLock

Spacklocks, have you tried Tums?

Yeah. tums hasn't helped me too much.

I usually drink twice every weekend and occasionally once during the week, but I ended up hanging out with this crazy ass Italian chick a couple weeks ago and ended up drinking over 2 fifths with her. I wake up still drunk until about 9pm the next day after seeing Prometheus (awesome movie). I can barely sleep because my stomach is insanely uncomfortable. I go to my doctor the next morning and find out that I was basically internally bleeding for a small amount of time. I guess it wasn't that big of a deal though because he just told me to take some acid blocking medication for a little while and to try not to drink so damn much in one night.

I drank last weekend (one week after that stuff) at a bar with some friends and they kept buying shot after shot of tequila. Yeah, felt pretty shitty for a couple of days after that.

Anyway, I feel pretty good today, but it's been a long tiring work week and I'd like to relax, but I quit smoking cigarettes 6 months ago, so alcohol is the next best thing when it comes to relaxing IMO.

kehs

Banned
I'm drinking some Jamesons on behalf of coldvein and spaclock tonight.

Don't drink spaclock let your stomach recoup. I should take that advice, but idgaf yolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom