• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Is there a better movie than groundhog day? I don't think so. It's a very good movie.

Into the wild

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758758/

After graduating from Emory University, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters that shape his life.

lush

never seen the movie but i've read the book, should probably watch the movie. i love andie macdowell's hair though, so it probably can't compete.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
kentpaul, such a coincidence. My friend was telling me about his friend that died because he tried to emulate that movie.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kentpaul, such a coincidence. My friend was telling me about his friend that died because he tried to emulate that movie.

I was going to drive from scotland to france on a moped the day after i watched the movie lol, it really does give you a boost and makes you want to change your life.

Your friends friend was a hero, He died doing something awesome. We will all die failed hero's

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I want to do an Into The Wild but in a big city like Detroit instead of the forest. I would force myself to eat out of dumpsters and drink gutter water to survive.

Acid08

Banned
I want to do an Into The Wild but in a big city like Detroit instead of the forest. I would force myself to eat out of dumpsters and drink gutter water to survive.
No one survives Detroit. It's the most awful and depressing major city I've ever been to.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My liver could use a break, but fuck it, I got some dope new headphones and now I want to get lifted and listen to some music. What are you slugs drinking tonight?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler fuck that stupid liver telling you what to do.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Kerub, did your avatar's face see my uncircumcised penis.

Kerub

Banned
That is very possible!

Anyway that calls for a beer. Hold on a sec!

EDIT - how come that when I drink another beer I keep getting drunk. It's some sort of black magic.

so if ur stuck working at a grocery store making min wage is it ok to just buy ur crap vodka\rum there or is it better to take the time to go somewhere else and like buy it there? lolzz

Kerub

Banned
Why are you eating your iPhone. I didn't advice you to eat your iPhone.

Any eating of iPhones are not suggested by NeoGAF. Or by Kerub.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You might get a little drunk. Would you push it down on m,e if u do?/
/

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
How's cyprus? Did you like the game? Miss u. <3 lush

Cyprus is good. I'm at my friends' house I smoked some MAD BUD (via place of visit). \

The game was good. Samaras made it possible but the Germans are fucking stallions.

I miss you too.

-White Girl Mob

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
My first thread will be about your heroic achievements.

lush

I'm drinking a sugarfree red bull right now via work and my lord does this shit suck without vodka(fuck jager, shit's grody). Linger by the cranberries is playing over the intercom and it feels so good singing along to it. U kno im such a full 4 yaaaaaaaa.....sing it bb, sing....

lush

Balddemon, your avatar just solidifies the fact that westbrook is a ninja tutle. I now know raphael is the one. Daniel Orton is a ninja turtle too. Just something about that head shape.

Salsa

man so

im drunk as hell, sister's birthday today

there was this like

this girl that used to take care of me when I was little, she's like 10 years older

and she was mighty fine

and I have this idea in my head that she was hiting on me

but then again I was drunk as hell

but she was fine

but

oh god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom