• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Which portland? The West Coast one or the East Coast one?

I'm going to the West coast one, but I don't want you to take that as me being in the West>East camp. I firmly believe that one day both of the coasts will wither and die as Minnesota becomes a Utopian paradise with a lake for every man, woman, and child.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The last three nights in a row I've been up until 4am playing Halo Remake. What the fuck.
I just woke up and its almost 4 now. Put some Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey and Kahlua in my coffee.

JD Honey Whiskey is disgusting compared to Bushmills.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Why would you ever get any other jack daniels than No7

No idea. To be honest I never drink Jack Daniels to begin with it was just there at the Safeway and I had been a big fan of Bushmill's honey whiskey.

At heart I'm still an Ancient Age man, but I'm no longer poor so I don't drink it anymore.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
shes so big though she would crush your bone reverse cowgirl style also the tail would hit you in the face though maybe she could choke you with the tail

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i like the episode where he gets too high and then the guy gives him a handle of taaka is like "this will bring you down"

Get'sMad

Drinking High lifes and Underworld - Pearl's Girl came on my iTunes and then I remembered it was on that MTV Amp compilation that came out back in 1997 which I loved when I was 12 and now I'm listening to all the tracks on that were on that and having the most wicked flashbacks to my 12 year old self.

fuuuuuuuuck

Get'sMad

like I just re-entered a world where my life was simple and consisted of playing Jumping Flash and Final Fantasy VII, listening to the MTV Amp cd and staying up late to catch the uncensored version of the "Smack My Bitch Up" video so I could see some boobs.

now I pay bills and shit...where did it all go wrong?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
389015_316485208445818_497285402_n.jpg

Enjoying the summer YO

edit the more i drink and smoke the better i feel. . what gives guys

HAR HAR HAR

Kentpaul

282277_316733591754313_1302253189_n.jpg

Good way to kill 30 minutes, writing no fate with the heated knife. Oh my rolled "Cigarette" is also there in the picture lol

Kentpaul

Had 4 beers yesterday, few beers the day before, got shitfaced the day before that..

Yeah time to stop for me today, Though playing gears of war while drinking refreshing beer was pretty great.

Not even got any weed, Caffine it is for me, I'm having to live sober today. Going to a headshop later to pick up a bong and sniff around the legal highs, Il pick up a decent stim if i see any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom