• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxword

WgbEC.jpg

UFRA

I never thought I'd join one of these threads.

But I really let loose last night.

Went to a friends house and she made me all sorts of awesome drinks. Spent like 6 hrs drinking. Finally got home at about 4am after I was sober enough to drive. Can barely sleep, haven't slept at all pretty much since then. Stomach is killing me lol..

I'm such a lightweight too. I'm 155lbs and skinny. uhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Too drunk to savour anything. Bout 9 hours in brahs, shits been sitting in the fridge for over a year. Got the rum at the same time I was forced to bone a hooker, shits gotta go!

how do you feel about dion waiters
and the other dumbass pick the cavs made

edit: well i guess it's not too dumbass because their 2nd pick was a shooting guard.

BUT wait so was their first pick. i just don't know man. i feel for ya

i didn't follow this at all because it's too depressing

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Getting drunk guys, its good but its nothing compared to awsome drugs, its a pitty i only use drugs one a month (i let the dopamine ect what ever recharge after druse)

Sitting with friends in the homemade bar my father in law build in the yard, pretty awesome guys

hitting the club later, you lot enjoy your good drunken times too man, share the love,

FAP ME AND IL FAP YOU, ECT

YO

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh shit, bar night tonight. Step one of the ritual: bud light 24oz for pregaming purposes. It will be the first of many drinks. If I don't come back, always remember that I'm moderately fond of a few of you.

Wool

Drank my usual bottle of wine. On to the beer in my fridge. Partying with like 12 bros tomorrow so staying in tonight.

Oh, and my friend who lurks reads this so Logan, if you are reading this, I left my sunglasses in your apartment.

I knew people lurked the gaming side, but people really read the drunk thread when they can't post? Go to the library, Logan.

Get'sMad

I went grocery shopping stoned this afternoon after a bike ride and not eating all day and not surprisingly spent a shit ton of money....it was worth it tho.

now i'm getting drunk and stuffing my face with food.

coldvein

Banned
Man I hope that shit works out smoothly or all hell is gonna break loose.

my plan failed again. she ended up bringing her friend with her to the bar so i wasn't gonna drop the "lets just be friends" bomb right there. then we got shitfaced and banged. oh well.

ps. you guys are great keep drinking.

lesse it's almost 4 AM and I gotta be at work by 1 PM...I think I'll do alright I think I"ve already passed the hangover phase if I sleep soon I'll be good

Get'sMad

oh jesus I have the hangover of death and I'm going to be heading to the bar in a half hour to watch the Euro final

hair of the dog it is

gonna be drinking mad bloody marys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom