• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

been drinking all day at the bar

walked home and stopped by chipotle for the first time in a few years

how does a burrito cost $8?????

i've been robbed

ATF487

been drinking all day at the bar

walked home and stopped by chipotle for the first time in a few years

how does a burrito cost $8?????

i've been robbed

yes thank you, i like their food but i don't think it's worth the price. i also feel that way about five guys

i could eat until i puke for 8 dollars at taco bell

AcridMeat

Banned
tt8738685fltt.gif

Gorillaz

haven't been really drunk since my 21st bday which was about 3 weeks ago. 4th of July will change that lol

Also my personal hell is finals week....In a class that I barely go to or doing pretty shitty in.

jaxword

Haha, I just totally struck out with this girl who I had been trying to get with because she said I was "too nice to everyone" and BOOM Friendzoned.

Apparently I need to be more of an asshole???

balddemon

Banned
Haha, I just totally struck out with this girl who I had been trying to get with because she said I was "too nice to everyone" and BOOM Friendzoned.

Apparently I need to be more of an asshole???
Yes

If you want to fuck, that is

Just don't appease their every need and sometimes ignore them but not too much or they'll get pissed.

Also I'm sorry to hear that bro, it happens to everyone (except that one guy)

jaxword

Yes

Just don't appease their every need and sometimes ignore them but not too much or they'll get pissed.

Yeah, it's the careful balance where you give a little attention but just stop short of "enough."

On the way home a buddy of mine gave me a lecture on how girls like to feel like they have to "earn" your attention. I know he's right, too.

Pretty stupid that it has to be that way, playing stupid games, but that's just how modern people date.

Get'sMad

I have to work the day after the 4th of July

I mean does my boss even realize I'm going to be absolutely useless that day as I slowly die at my desk for 8 hours?

Gorillaz

I have to work the day after the 4th of July

I mean does my boss even realize I'm going to be absolutely useless that day as I slowly die at my desk for 8 hours?
Your boss will most likely be fucked up in he morning, watch the office be quiet

Yes

This is pretty true, when you bullshit with chicks they love it. That whole "white knight" menality is old school.

balddemon

Banned
Your boss will most likely be fucked up in he morning, watch the office be quiet

This is pretty true, when you bullshit with chicks they love it. That whole "white knight" menality is old school.

for the record, as cool as it is to be an asshole, make sure you still hold doors open and open their car doors for girls. stuff like that is good just don't be their bitch

Gorillaz

for the record, as cool as it is to be an asshole, make sure you still hold doors open and open their car doors for girls. stuff like that is good just don't be their bitch

Oh yea I know what you meant as long as you still. I mean joking around with them and they go wild for it. Your right though still have to be mature and a man about it.

Get'sMad

doing some #rare Monday night drinking since I just gotta make it through tomorrow and then it's the aforementioned 4th which I have off.

Mully

Just left work and popped two tires on my car while driving home. I'm broke and now I have to pay for a tow and two new tires. If there was a time to get absolutely shit faced, this would be the time.

coldvein

Banned
Just left work and popped two tires on my car while driving home. I'm broke and now I have to pay for a tow and two new tires. If there was a time to get absolutely shit faced, this would be the time.

1. dick on the internet
2. cars blowed up
3. ????
4. MULLY!!

Mully

1. dick on the internet
2. cars blowed up
3. ????
4. MULLY!!

I was coaxed into whipping out my penis in TinyChat while I was blackout last October. Some douche saved it and many other's penis' and now shows them every once in a while. It's not cool at all.

coldvein

Banned
I was coaxed into whipping out my penis in TinyChat while I was blackout last October. Some douche saved it and many other's penis' and now shows them every once in a while. It's not cool at all.

ha ha. embrace your dick internet stardom, son. i'm kinda jealous.

Wool

I'm in a town called Hungry Horse, Montana right now, and the people drink a lot here. Fourth of July is going to be something else.

Get'sMad

getting real drunk tonight since I have tomorrow off in order to celebrate America™.

starting out with a vodka soda or 2 then hitting the bar.

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

drank last night after work.. wake up today and been drinking since.. hade lunch with a buddy.. hade an evening chat with another buddy with a drink.. mm, life's good!!

kehs

Banned
I sort of have to drink through july.

Oddly I went sober for a year in july three years ago. 7/7/09 - 7/13/10.

Been drowning in alcohol ever since.

Get'sMad

basically summer is only good for being able to look at women wearing less clothing...I just can't stand temperatures above like 80....maybe I need to move to California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom