• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got bailed on by some chick. Weed, chinese food, and 21 Jump Street time. Also gonna get Theatrhythm.
I read this twice as "got bailed out" and I was like oh shit why was acid in jail and why is some random chick bailing him out?

cashman

Banned
Been dying to try shrooms all summer, and my friend finally calls me tonight saying he got them. Problem is, I have to leave early in the morning to go on a family vacation for a week. sigh...

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
4 days clean from weed.. Having to stop for the anxiety it gives me when i don't smoke it. Its safe to safe my thoughts is now fucking clear lol.

I stopped last year around the same time and lasted 6 months.

i do have some LSA morning glory seeds here though but i don't have the balls to try them (I here they give you some extreme stomach cramps just before the trip starts ? )

So guys just to some things up, i ain't turned str8 edge, i still will be using drugs once a month or so but never smoking weed again.

there have been times i have been stoned of weed and just had lots of dark anxiety thoughts for hours, then again there's been times i have been stoned and just had a great old time.

I'm really enjoying RC chem use when ever i pick some up from a bong store though, so fucking good.

akira28

y'ever think you might be getting different types of the stuff giving you different effects?

ie wakeup vs sleepy, or sprayed and compressed versus quality mids and highs?

edit: never mind, I keep forgetting you're in the UK. Yeah I'd probably stop if I were you, unless I could take a trip to another country or something where they don't do diabolical things to green herbs.

Tess3ract

Banned
The fuck man you got something fucked up if it gives you anxiety when you don't smoke it.

I just get bored if I smoke a bunch and then I'm sober cause I'm like, this would be a lot more fun if I was stoned, oh hey where'd you come from mr bowl? I'm gonna pack your shit in, I tell you what

Kentpaul

never mind, I keep forgetting you're in the UK. Yeah I'd probably stop if I were you, unless I could take a trip to another country or something where they don't do diabolical things to green herbs.

It was always good shit i bought from local home-grown dealers, i still have a little bit left il take a picture just so you can see the quality of this shit

The fuck man you got something fucked up if it gives you anxiety when you don't smoke it.

I just get bored if I smoke a bunch and then I'm sober cause I'm like, this would be a lot more fun if I was stoned, oh hey where'd you come from mr bowl? I'm gonna pack your shit in, I tell you what

This is one of the reasons i'm stopping to, i have ruined many a summers day just smoking up before i was ment to do something then ended up getting to baked to leave the house. (I hate being around other humans when i'm Baked) Some nights i would browse weed forums for fucking hours on end then spark up a joint at midnight and read more.. Fucking pointless.

IMG_1453.jpg

Lots of THC crystals n shit on the weed i have now, its great stuff. But enough is enough my girlfriend will sure as hell still be smoking lol but i have packed it in.

So let me share the story about me and my dealer "guy."

I'm at his house, and he wants to show me his newly-modeled home theater. Fine. It's really nice and I spend about 30 minutes watching Clash of the Titans which he's put on so I can scope his 55-inch and his surround sound, etc.

He's baking me some cookies.

Eventually I say, "Dude, I gotta go." I mean I'm not gonna sit here and watch a fucking movie. I'm trying to score and gtfo, and it's already been like 45 minutes (at least 15 before movie was put on).

The fucker is, like, offended by this or something.

I mean, I'm at his house, I'm trying to be a good "in and out" customer; I assume he doesn't want me there anymore than I want to be there.

????

Anyway, so there was that.

THEN as I'm leaving, I'm in his driveway, and I'm all "I like your lighting," referring to his cute little flood lights spread around his front yard (and I was being 100% sincere).

*crickets*

I say, "Did you hear me?"

He goes: "Yeah."

*crickets*

So I get in my car and go home.

Now I don't seem to have a guy anymore.

Overreaction on my part?

akira28

^ that's a Photoshop.

Haha weed guy politics. Yeah you have to make sure you don't offend your dude. Sometimes that meant sitting in a living room and talking about pets and animals for the better part of an hour before being able to roll with your set. But these days when it all comes down to who you know or if you know someone with a hookup, since you can't just go to a known place and find a random dealer anymore, most places anyway, you gotta be friendly to the dude doing you a favor.

Anyway, dude was baking you cookies. I dunno why he felt so extra friendly, but you burned his oxytocin buzz dude. Not good.

It was a Sunday and it was after 9PM. I dunno, I was just trying to be ... swift ... as a matter of courtesy to him.

*shrug*

I bet if I called him it would fly over like nothing happened, but I was rather offended by the "yeah" comment.

Kentpaul

I love a middleman when it comes to weed, Me and my girlfriend have a guy we drive to the dealers house and he goes in and deals with the dude and comes out with the weed.

The only time i don't mind buying drugs is when im shitfaced in a club.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm depressed.

Like super omega style bedridden depressed. Actually, I'm sitting in my kitchen but you get the idea.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Juzt engaged in a little retail therapy.. it sorta worked too. I set out for downtown with a 45$ budget in mind.

Went to HomeBlown Glass and got a pretty cheap/low end pipe. Its still pretty beautiful though. Nothing quite like my Honeycomb daily driver. But still very good looking and THICK for something so cheap [30bucks] it should darken up very nicely. Blue to pink from bowl to mouthpiece. Excited for that.

Then I took a leisurely stroll to the DS case at Gamestop and got some gems.

10 bucks for two worldclass games feels like a victory. Even used and covered in stickers with no cases. Oh, the piece is about the size of the two DS games end to end.
Welp.
Yup.

Still sad.

Get'sMad

That's pretty slick looking piece. I need to get a new one myself since I dropped it a couple months back and has a chip on the part where you put your mouth. I have to carefully avoid slicing my lip open everytime I use it. :/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Shit, it's over 90 degrees out, way too fuckin' hot for me. I don't have AC at home so there's no escape. Today has been one of those days where it's damn near impossible to find anything to do, everyone is working or off doing their own thing, so I guess it's about time to go get a case of beer and see what happens. Keep me in your prayers.

Get'sMad

Some d bags posted a bunch of anti abortion signs around my neighborhood so I've biking around tearing them down this afternoon.

Now chilling on a park bench drinking a tall boy waiting for the fireworks

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
you're supposed to kick them over while riding by really fast on your bike, that's how I always take out real estate/political campaign signs

Get'sMad

That method would have been preferred but these signs were all on light posts/stop lights.

Also the same black cat crossed in front of me twice and hissed at me real good the 2nd time so I'm probably gonna die in a fireworks catastrophe.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Like a month and a half ago there was a group of preteen ~11-12 year old girls outside the local clinic with big ole antiabortion signs. I totally flipped them off and they all waved at me really happily. It was sort of adorable but also i couldn't help but think that one of them was gonnna be pregnant or have an std in the next 5 years. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with either of those things, I just don't think most people set out for that and guaranteed out of this group of like 10 girls one of them is gonna get super rebellious. I mean if you're in like sixth grade and protesting abortion you must have some righteous-ass fucking parents. And kids from families like that go over and above the call of duty when it comes to teenage rebellion.

Tess3ract

Banned
It was a Sunday and it was after 9PM. I dunno, I was just trying to be ... swift ... as a matter of courtesy to him.

*shrug*

I bet if I called him it would fly over like nothing happened, but I was rather offended by the "yeah" comment.

You also could have said about as much as you told us. "Yo man I don't want to hold you up just for me, but I need to go soon, sorry man"

it's all how you say it

RiverBed

Banned
HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING FOURTH OF JULY- or as it is better known ' all you can drink punch day!'

I had amazing punch just now; orange juice, cocnut milk, rum, and a couple of other things I didn't catch.. very tasty, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom