• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
a TWO LITRE plastic strongbow? you live in the promised land my man.

Yeah man to be fair its only recently i have started drinking cider to get wasted. It does the trick for sure man.

Bro fist. Though scotland doesn't sell the 2 litre beer's you yanks get.

edit you know i couln't even get mdma at a fucking wu tang concert everyone was fucking stoned, i had to resort to smoking weed/drinking/sniffing fucking poppers lol to get the awesome buzz needed for a good time.

I WAS 12 DAYS CLEAN FROM WEED LOLZ FUCK IT GUYS LETS GET FUCKED.

Kentpaul

Shit come up is in the post, I feel the mild shit feeling coming across me :(

*nods head here we go with 2-3 hours of this shit.

coldvein

Banned
kentpaul, you're always quitting drinking or smoking weed or some shit. c'mon son. lets just all acknowledge the fact that you will be intoxicated for the rest of your life. and i will too. god bless us.

Kentpaul

kentpaul, you're always quitting drinking or smoking weed or some shit. c'mon son. lets just all acknowledge the fact that you will be intoxicated for the rest of your life. and i will too. god bless us.

hehe man its only on the weekends i do this shit or days of work, i go days without any buzz most days.

I had to give up weed because it was giving me anxiety (I do have some shiney thc chronic in this very room near me right now my girls weed, i could jump in for a joint but i gave it up for a reason, shit sends me to sleep also.)

I do love getting drunk though guys i spent the last of my money on booze yesterday (and the extra coins i have left on strongbow today ha ha ha fucking ha fuck it all!)

Can't wait for this LSA to kick in, i always dig messing with drugs

coldvein

Banned
i had to quit smoking weed for the same reason. shit wasn't relaxing anymore.

i hope blamespace is in front of his mirror air guitaring the shit out of the new japandroids record.

Kentpaul

i had to quit smoking weed for the same reason. shit wasn't relaxing anymore.
i hope blamespace is in front of his mirror air guitaring the shit out of the new japandroids record.

Pretty much man, once i smoked i started analysing every part of my life and had some bad thoughts regarding every single part of it... i just can't be doing that shit when im trying to have fun)

Fuck that.

Weed is good for eating/sleeping though i will give it that.

coldvein

Banned

Pretty much man, once i smoked i started analysing every part of my life and had some bad thoughts regarding every single part of it... i just can't be doing this that shit when im trying to have fun)

Fuck that.

yeah, it was rough..it used to be my only total comfort zone, then one day it was just like a switch went off and it started making me hyperventilate and have heart palpitations and shit. i can do coke and be fine, but smoking the weeds makes me clench up like crazy. weird shit.

Kentpaul

yeah, it was rough..it used to be my only total comfort zone, then one day it was just like a switch went off and it started making me hyperventilate and have heart palpitations and shit. i can do coke and be fine, but smoking the weeds makes me clench up like crazy. weird shit.

I know the feel man, Cokes pure fun, snorting a line then just chatting away is great. Stims in general are great.

ever tried that new mephedrone aka mkat/drone.

Shit is fucking crazy. Shits so good its comedown is a coke buzz, its fucking COMEDOWN is a coke buzz, that says it all.

aint touched it in months though for the reason i enjoy it so fucking much, my eyes go so fucking wide i can't take a line on the fly and act normal, i turn into a social butterfly on speed. FTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIaehhYLVZA&feature=BFa&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg

coldvein

Banned
I know the feel man, Cokes pure fun, snorting a line then just chatting away is great. Stims in general are great.

ever tried that new mephedrone aka mkat/drone.

Shit is fucking crazy. Shits so good its comedown is a coke buzz, its fucking COMEDOWN is a coke buzz, that says it all.

aint touched it in months though for the reason i enjoy it so fucking much, my eyes go so fucking wide i can't take a line on the fly and act normal, i turn into a social butterfly on speed. FTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIaehhYLVZA&feature=BFa&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg

hahaha. mkat? kp, you're the dude who's always teaching me about new drugs that just have like a letter and a number or two in their name. m75? zXt9 and whatnot. i have no idea about these things. i only do drugs that have legit nouns for names.

Kentpaul

hahaha. mkat? kp, you're the dude who's always teaching me about new drugs that just have like a letter and a number or two in their name. m75? zXt9 and whatnot. i have no idea about these things. i only do drugs that have legit nouns for names.

Mephedrone aka mkat was huge in the uk during 2007-12, it was legal for a while then the shit got banned. Il always remember my first line topping anything ever.

I'm not over hyping the shit, the experence is 100 times better than anything. so fucking pure. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING AMAZING.

also research chemicals are amazing to man. google research chemicals and buy some.

MDAI was my latest down that path, great buzz but it was not up there with mdma yet it still gave me jaw clenching for a week after my dose.

crazy yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVo7UQnDsWI&feature=player_embedded#!

THIS IS HOUR TIME BRO, OUR DECADE, TRY THIS SHIT BEFORE ITS FORGOTTEN.

Ahem.

Should not come on Gaf while drunk. Currently discussing with my bloke how I would 'do' Satan from South Park cos he's kinda buff. :/

Get'sMad

speaking of weed

walked over to my guys place (well, the sushi joint he works at anyways), got my shit and the stuff is so danky you could smell it through 2 ziplock bags and my jeans. like anyone within a 10 feet radius of me could

I went by my liquor store on the way back to my place and the dude at the counter gave me the knowing nod

time to get drunk and smoke weed every day

Mully

What's up drunk thread? My best friend killed himself on Tuesday and the funeral was today. Drinking myself to sleep tonight.

Mully

This is the last thing my friend ever said. Fuck man.

tumblr_m6yh6hJfAj1qzmoivo1_400.jpg

cdyhybrid

This is the last thing my friend ever said. Fuck man.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6yh6hJfAj1qzmoivo1_400.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's rough, man. I'm sorry. I've always felt in rough times like that it's best to embrace your emotions and just ride the waves (without doing anything rash, of course). If you try to suppress or ignore it it'll be bad for you.

With that said, sup booze-GAF? I'm drinking Kona Brewing Co.'s Wailua Wheat. Fucking delicious. Gotta support the home-state product. Also thinking about how to improve my skills with the ladies. I have a job now, so I don't have to spend hours upon hours finding a job. I also have some spending money now. Made a profile on OKCupid but unsure where to go from here.

The Hermit

Today is "day of rock" here im brazil! Happy rock day!!

I Love rhis thread btw!

Oh, i am posting here cause my froend is trying to kiss a girl I like... I feeling like shit.
Usual me... I am gonna end myself by the end of this year, so yeah, I don't really care...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom