• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day at the same old, total waste of everyone's time and money, summer job and first thing I thought about after coming home was beer. On my third now.

At least it's still summer.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The Dimension limits for this filetype are 100 x 120. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 101 x 121.

Why does life have to be so tough guys ?

Mordeccai

Man my fuckin' roommate

I buy weed and this guy lives paycheck to paycheck but I enjoy smoking with him. Well the fucker hasn't paid me money for his share for the past three pick ups (and he smokes more than I do now) and I just heard him hit my piece out in the living room.

mother fucker just burns my weed, takes a couple huge hits, then goes to his room to pass out

what the fuck man? what the hell is the point of using all of my fucking weed and then going to sleep thirty seconds later?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Done that a couple of times with my brothers stuff when doing buckets. I've got some Dro though that I'm sharing with him so I think we even since his is bush weed.

Kentpaul

I'm drinking a bottle of buckfast, not drunk yet but its in the post, i'm also looking so fucking fly today, badass fly!

hitting a wu tang clan gig later on! DRUGS must take some drugs later on to (got 70 to play with, (130bucks)

Not just any old drugs, ain't touching mdma or speed, more like coke or hopefully LSD lol but i doubt that will be going around

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
God, I'm feeling like sucking some sucking some dick.

Got a new job, got a new place to live, what better way to celebrate than with the shittiest beer my local store sells.

Tdw3U.jpg

CEEEEELEBRAAAATE!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just left work early. I hate leaving work early. I always feel like they're gonna use it as excuse to hold me back or fire me or something. Even though I walk out of there and everyones like "feel better" "see you tomorrow."

I'm having a mental breakdown. I don't even remember driving home and then I locked my keys in my car but luckily the backwindow was down just a tad so I hit the lock with a metal spatula.

I just don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Wool

Just left work early. I hate leaving work early. I always feel like they're gonna use it as excuse to hold me back or fire me or something. Even though I walk out of there and everyones like "feel better" "see you tomorrow."

I'm having a mental breakdown. I don't even remember driving home and then I locked my keys in my car but luckily the backwindow was down just a tad so I hit the lock with a metal spatula.

Too stressed out or you just "cracked"? Not remembering the drive sounds bad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Slight hyperbole. I do remember parts of the drive but driving is an activity I'm usually so consciously engaged in it was really weird to be like "oh wow I'm already at this exit where the fuck have i been?" I actually exited the freeway right at that moment and too the backgrounds home.

jaxword

You should probably seek some professional help and take a medical leave of absence to get your head straight, then come back recharged and a new man.

Out in the suburbs. Home town. Too late to head back home, so I'm spending the night at my brother's.

So many damn regrets in this stupid town.

Kentpaul

Strongbow_2l_L.JPG

Poverty drunkenness FTW!

PS, have a job but did indeed blow all my cash in 7 fucking days. Girlfriends sleeping i now have the chance to do some LSA seeds, Only problem with lsa seeds is its not a smooth comeup like other drugs its a vomit feeling for around 2 hours before the awesome visual changes and extreme dull energy that gets released.

My problem with drinking is i always look for something more once I'm drunk. Have some nice weed in my house but i'm really trying to stop that stuff LOL GAF LOL LOL FUCKING LOL LO O O O OFUCKING LO LO LO L O LO L LOLL

BLAHHHHH DRINK ON LADS

coldvein

Banned
what the fuck!?!?! they make strongbow like that? damn kp, i'm jealous.

if there was a street fight between drunk gaf and real pic july gaf, who would win?

Kentpaul

7 bucks for a sixer of strongbow? thats cheap as fuck atf.

2 litres of strongbow for 3.50-370 (depending on the shop) does the trick in a way yet I'm still wanting more. Its a good cheap foundation to any good drinking time.

Fuck cans/bottles of stronbow though, a 2 litre plastic is were its at. Though i will buy a pint of the stuff in bars if im wanting to get fucked on the cheap.

good mild dose of 200 odd seeds i'm sure down the neck, Inbf4 feeling like shit (its in the post) should take 2 hours to give me the mild psychedelic/mild drunkness feeling i'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom