• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
My friends are in the army, my girlfriend is out and I'm alone at her house drinking some beer. Life can be weird.

Cake Boss

Banned
For the first time in a long time I aint going out tonight, just gonna spend my time sending pics of my dick to random girls on dating sites. I might jack off once or twice, if there is time some P90x.

Get'sMad

they've been putting a new roof on the building I live in all day

feels like my place has been getting shelled for the last 10 hours

time to get drunk!

Get'sMad

I was gonna say its too hot out for chili but then I remembered there are just some foods that transcend seasons and chili is one of them

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Chili is almost ready.

Just bought some cigarettes. :x don't let me smoke after tonight guys

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got some Miller High Life for old times sake. There are some big fireworks going on outside, shit is freaking out my cats which is not ok.

kehs

Banned
If I were to theoretically start a petition on the whitehouse petition page to get Obama to grow an afro, how many of your signatures can I count on?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I was smoking weed at a concert about 5 metres from GZA/RAEKWON/GHOST FACE KILLER a few days ago, There was something magnificent about watching the dudes rap with the huge ass speakers blasting the rza beats at me with everyone going wild around me..

Really didn't feel that stoned until i waited in the cloakroom Queue talking about the wire with random dudes for about 5 minutes thinking it was the Queue to exit the building lol

Apart from that little slip up at the gig I'm still off the stuff :p But yeah il be smoking it at giggs/maybe clubs in the future, just not at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom