• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Any tips for sleeping with a friends mom?

I haven't spoken to him in like 4 years, but I always dug his mom. She's widowed, and I don't think she's remarried, and if she is, idgaf.

woke up still drunk but rich in food. Kind of. Apparently made a bunch of sausage last night. The magic secret ingredient seems to have been soy sauce, which makes that shit too salty even for me. gonna cut it with some sriracha and get on with the business of the day. also woke up to "come on eileen" blasting, I mean thunderously throughout the house. The food is still edible and no one called the cops, everything for now seems to have worked out a-ok.

3 years ago I found a sick dog on my front porch and took her in. I didn't know she was diabetic and about a year and a half ago she went blind from cataracts. They can be removed and her vision completely restore but it costs $4500 which I wouldn't mind spending if i had it or even had credit cards with it but i can't get the resources. its just sad seeing her having to walk so carefully all day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This thread dropped all the way to the second page of my subscriptions. You guys better be dead.

Anyways, it's Friday which of course means it's time to drink. I think I might get shitfaced and try to go swimming when it gets dark out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER DUDE

I just got out of work early on a fucking Friday with a huge wedding reception/party to go to so I stop off to grab a beer at the convenience store and I locked my goddamn keys in the goddamn car.

Here's a picture of my stupid ass beer on top of my stupid ass car right next to humboldt street.
ibaCSN8HozwIBf.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I Actually am home now. All things considered that was seriously not a big deal. The AAA guy was super chill too.

Acid08

Banned
I used to lock my keys in my car all the time but couldn't call AAA because I didn't have any free roadside service left. That's when I learned that my car is actually really easy to break into.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Back in high school I had a '94 saturn with a busted sun roof. The car was all jacked up and the key was stuck in the ignition so when I locked it I would have to climb on stop and crawl through the sun roof to get back in. This was something I had to do at least a few times a day.

ATF487

I don't think I've ever locked my keys in my own car. Did it in a friends though!

Such a shitty night, we were coming home from a Ted Leo show and I accidentally locked the door while the keys were in the ignition....he also cut his hand up when we tried to open the middle window above his truck bed. OOPS

Back in high school I had a '94 saturn with a busted sun roof. The car was all jacked up and the key was stuck in the ignition so when I locked it I would have to climb on stop and crawl through the sun roof to get back in. This was something I had to do at least a few times a day.

What's a saturn? did that used to be a car company?

Get'sMad

don't worry guys

just got stoned and am about to walk to the store to get more beer

all is well

also I just drank a double espresso

get ready for a string of bad posts!

don't worry guys

all is well

Haven't smoked in almost a month now.

I don't miss it, but I'd really like to do it again.

School's coming up so I think I might just go in with a clear head. Smoked for three years straight. Kinda weird.

oneils

don't worry guys

all is well

also I just drank a double espresso

get ready for a string of bad posts!

Awesome. Good to hear.

Btw
never realized how hot cindy the babysitter is. Had to watch it a second time to catch it.

Get'sMad

Haven't smoked in almost a month now.

I don't miss it, but I'd really like to do it again.

School's coming up so I think I might just go in with a clear head. Smoked for three years straight. Kinda weird.

I feel you

I took a long break a few years ago and now just really smoke intermittently throughout the year depending on how I feel

weed enjoyment all hinges on my overall mood...if I've been in a great state of mind its wonderful...if I've been feeling like shit it makes me feel worse.

so yeah, ive been feeling awesome lately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom