• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I'm drinking Glenlivet tonight. Surprisingly, it's going down smoothly. I was expecting something that would taste closer to johnny walker or something different.

Which Glenlivet? Their stuff is amazing, try Jameson next, super smooth and tasty too. The Irish know their whisky. Canadians do too.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
guys help

i cant beat just cause 2 start mission, i jusy want to play how do i do yhe parachute?

also my heart was broken tonighy

Pimpwerx

I'm drinking Glenlivet tonight. Surprisingly, it's going down smoothly. I was expecting something that would taste closer to johnny walker or something different.

I approve of this. Glenlivet 12 is my drink lately, but I've also had the 16. Not a significant enough difference. I want to try some of the higher ends ones though. PEACE.

kehs

Banned
I'm watching batman tomorrows, hope I dont' get shot.

Also I made a ban bet about the movie that I'm wrong on. I'll see you guys in like five years. =(

guys help

i cant beat just cause 2 start mission, i jusy want to play how do i do yhe parachute?

also my heart was broken tonighy

parachute should be A on 360 or X on ps3 when you're in the air. take a jet as high as you can go into the air and free-fall. blast ;lost in the world' by kanye and have fun.

this beer is working sloooooooooooow

FairyD

Which Glenlivet? Their stuff is amazing, try Jameson next, super smooth and tasty too. The Irish know their whisky. Canadians do too.

It's the Glenlivet 12 stuff. I have done Jameson before, I was doing most of it earlier in the year. I wanted to branch out try other whiskey like drinks. But I'm really loving Glenlivet. I may start picking up different scotches now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna hook up with the ugly girl at work who super wants me. Shes really cool and out there.

My pride has just been in the way. But no more.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well I'm gonna try and make sure were "discrete" she really IS super cool. Just extraordinarily unnattractive. But hey, I'm londelyish and it will make me feel good. I'm texting with her now and I already feel like a huge stud because she's totally way into me.

Edit;
Ok I just read that and I'm terrible.
The world is terrible.
I'm drunkx

Don't judge me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever my "girlfriend" is so touch and go. She gets everything she wants an drives me duxking crazy.she's one of those people who ate just too good looking for their own good. I guess in trying to make her jealous

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Whatever my "girlfriend" is so touch and go. She gets everything she wants an drives me duxking crazy.she's one of those people who ate just too good looking for their own good. I guess in trying to make her jealous

if you got a girl you cant cheat on her man

FairyD

We need pics of co-worker.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
igmDfo8v6bhdj.jpg

I actually just got the omg this happening butterflies.

trs1080

Neo Member
Just a warning: For god's sake do not buy this Mike's Long Island Iced Tea shit. I had to pour it down the drain, I can't drink it. I dunno why I bought it, figured it might be OK. I love me a LIIT and this was horrible. Good thing I have some Evan Williams bourbon to get me thru the night.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I'm going to drink soon. The great thing about getting fucked up on sunday nights is that I get to enjoy Breaking Bad with a heavy buzz, forget half when I wake up the next day and then watch it again like it's the first time.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
fapped with my girlfriends panties on, i love doing taboo stuff lmfao.

Winding down with some beers and a takeaway pizza right now, tomorrow il start the week fresh as a daisy

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'am having asthjmaa attack what should II do, someone please make a thread for me , how to encounter ana sthma attack i beg you please NeoGAf.

Get'sMad

miller lites and vodka

couldn't sleep in because they're putting a new roof on my fucking building and the roofers decided that starting at 9 am on a sunday was a great idea

fuck them

can't even jack off today without thinking some roofer is staring at me

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a junior member please help me someone. Just ask about asthmas, say your friend is suffering an asthma attack and needs home remedies or how long OI should wait .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom