• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hachi

Banned
Any of you ever have to sleep in your car for the night?

Careful with that... there are quite a few dangers depending on your location. When I lived in Boston, a friend of mine didn't lock his doors and was dragged out of his car, beat up, and robbed. In other areas (particularly the South in the US), you can be arrested for a DUI if you're inebriated in your car, even if you haven't put the keys in the ignition.

headache this morning, and the neighbor to the north of me if hammering and using power tools and the neighbor to the south is mowing the lawn.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jesu Christo I drank far too much last night. I'm out to breakfast with a hangover?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, I think I need to sweat out last night's alcohol. I don't have any pot so it's the only way to find relief right now.

I don't remember going to bed.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
4 litres of strongbow for six pound for the win. Nothing like getting drunk on the cheap. Two hours left of work before hit the house party.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a beer at the beach!!! How's everyone's weekend? Hope you guys are well!
itnxaAgUjfCe8.jpg

Wool

Drinking a beer at the beach!!! How's everyone's weekend? Hope you guys are well!

Just finished up a 15 mile bike ride around the lakes, and I'm drinking an Arnold Palmer on the porch now. Excellent weekend.

I guess none of that has to do with drinking...

torontoml

Fuck, I know I am more sociable when drinking with other people, but as I am alone tonight I more sociable (post a lot more) all around when drinking.
I guess if I have a thought I am going to let people know.

Get'sMad

my downstairs neighbors aren't home which means i am crankin the fuck out of some vinyl and drinking mad cranberry vodka sodas

oh and somkin a lil somethin somethin

:)

torontoml

I'm think I'm starting to like weed more than alcohol!

Honestly never had any myself, but when I got home today after work knowing that I had a day off tomorrow (very busy/stressfull week) to have a few more, that first sip/gulp was one of the most absolutely relaxing drinks I have had in a while.

kehs

Banned
Why do people take shit so seriously on forums? I mean god damn.

This shot is for all then little bitches who don't know how to emote properly.

Get'sMad

how does one get into acting?

like I'm pretty sure I could make a solid career out of being a character actor who plays swarthy, 5 o'clock shadow sporting Eastern Europeans.

I speak some russian too

I rarely drink, but decided to have 4 white russians today in honor of my cousin leaving the country for a year. Is this enough to get drunk off of? I'm so inexperienced at drinking.

I rarely drink, but decided to have 4 white russians today in honor of my cousin leaving the country for a year. Is this enough to get drunk off of? I'm so inexperienced at drinking.

Not usually, no. But they're tasty as fuck.

Just finished ~5 hours with Skyrim. Killed a dragon priest and took his mask. Sonuvabitch was hard, used most of my healing potions. the mask doesn't suit my gal, but at least it benefits her archery when she needs it.

FairyD

I'm drinking Glenlivet tonight. Surprisingly, it's going down smoothly. I was expecting something that would taste closer to johnny walker or something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom