• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

Recovering from 4 rum and cokes I had at an amusement park., The oldest bro brought his love interest, other bro brought his girlfriend of 5.5 years, little bro no girl but we still ballin. BALLIN! No lie we rollin/ BALLIN! Yeeeeeees. Pelham Bay for life yo (jk, it sucks). Luis Vargas is the man.

ATF487

I'm a junior member please help me someone. Just ask about asthmas, say your friend is suffering an asthma attack and needs home remedies or how long OI should wait .

If you're still here:

Take deep and concentrated breaths. Try not to panic or increase your heart rate that quickly. Find someone to help you get to a pharmacy where you can get an over the counter albuterol inhaler. It shouldn't require an ER visit

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Don't get your self banned Jr's lol at least wait till your a member status before going on a major drunken posting spree. Making a thread when drunk is fucking awesome

Kentpaul

I'am having asthjmaa attack what should II do, someone please make a thread for me , how to encounter ana sthma attack i beg you please NeoGAf.

Snort coke man should make your throat numb and everything will be ok. I know your a Dr Eggman and I'm not a Dr but still man my advice is free. My awesome advice

Wool

I would think that typing "I'm having an asthma attack what should I do" into google would be a much better use of time than posting in drunk thread asking for someone to make a thread where people will give their non-expert opinions. WebMD that shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I blew it.

So there's this chick that I'm into that works at the walgreens just a couple miles from my house, she has a smile that could make you melt and she's totally my type. I used to go there to buy cigs when I was still with my ex and it always felt like there was a little hint of something there, but I couldn't act on it at the time. I saw her like a month ago and we had a nice chat but I failed to capitalize on it, but it was promising at least.

She wasn't in the last few times I stopped by, but she was tonight and I totally choked. I couldn't think of anything to say when I approached her at the counter, the pressure got to me, it was just awkward silence as I kept fucking up while trying to type in my debit card number. Now I can never go back lol. It's literally been several years since I was single and in this position, I'm so fucked.

Just had to vent somewhere, sorry for the personal BS bros. On the plus side, I got some bud lights and I'm gonna drink till I forget about all this.

Get'sMad

I blew it.

So there's this chick that I'm into that works at the walgreens just a couple miles from my house, she has a smile that could make you melt and she's totally my type. I used to go there to buy cigs when I was still with my ex and it always felt like there was a little hint of something there, but I couldn't act on it at the time. I saw her like a month ago and we had a nice chat but I failed to capitalize on it, but it was promising at least.

She wasn't in the last few times I stopped by, but she was tonight and I totally choked. I couldn't think of anything to say when I approached her at the counter, the pressure got to me, it was just awkward silence as I kept fucking up while trying to type in my debit card number. Now I can never go back lol. It's literally been several years since I was single and in this position, I'm so fucked.

Just had to vent somewhere, sorry for the personal BS bros. On the plus side, I got some bud lights and I'm gonna drink till I forget about all this.

CVS chicks are better anyways

i am in the task force i'm fo'rilla ready to defend and protect

fNKLq.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Saw dark night rises, then pool and then drinking a bottle of jameson with friends in a garage

probably going to bed now\

oh yeah we were at a bar that played some skrillex remix of nero and we were like NOPE TIME TO LEAVE

Mully

I really thought I was Batman Saturday night. Like I sat my best friend and someone else down and told them I have been Batman for a while, but I can't keep my secret any longer.

I really thought I was Batman Saturday night. Like I sat my best friend and someone else down and told them I have been Batman for a while, but I can't keep my secret any longer.

I did that to a kid on the bus when I was 8 after I had seen Batman 89 in the theater

Get off my lawn

Kentpaul

Had a little to much to drink at the weekend, going back to the gym today to try and get back on my healthy track untill next weekend. WERE I WILL DO IT ALL AGAIN.

HIGH FIVE

Mully

Just found out I had sex with a Puerto Rican/Italian chick Saturday minutes after I revealed to her I was Batman. I need to get that drunk more often.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking some beer. I accidentally sprayed too much febreeze in my car earlier today, I must have inhaled a shitload of it because all I can taste right now is chemical. I think I'm going to die.

i was just about to make a thread on the gaming side but then i realized i was too drunk and it was du mb

yeah we throw around different categories and descriptors in an effort to validate a legitimacy of our feelings; but really, deep down, i have no idea why i continue to play the games that i do until completion, or until need to continue passes. this is a thread where we can cut through the bullshit, and agree that the games we play aren't just competent in a certain set of categories, but uniquely intriguing to us as individuals, for a variety of reasons, the most powerful of which probably being addictive in nature.

why do you think you play games? some games hook me, some games don't. i can't consistently attribute characteristics between the ones that do from the ones that don't, which is why i made this thread. let's just like the games we like.

no one wins arguments about video games, they just present their point and their reasoning. i think this place could grow and become better once we stop viewing our enjoyment of interactive entertainment as objective fact and start to view it as more of an abstract culmination of many factors. what do you think? maybe we should just focus on the games that we like and why we like them, rather than pretend that continued participation in something that we don't enjoy is somehow worth evaluating. you ever read someone shit on a game and just wonder why they even put themselves in the situation in the first place? i do. when i stop thinking my participation in a game is worthwhile for me,i stop playing it, because games are unique in the fact that they won't go on without you.

video games are cool don't you guys think they are?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't really know why I like a lot of the games I play. I guess the ones I like are the ones that are best at making me zone out from real life for the most amount of time. I like the escapism.

escapism is key but really a lot of the games that i like succeed at different kinds of escapism, so it's difficult for me to just point to "escapism" as a category. honestly it usually comes down to addiction to mechanics, which can get really confusing in its own right.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I find that that generally speaking, I can place the games I enjoy most in two categories: escapism and mechanical addiction.

For escapism there's games like Monkey Island, Witcher or Bloodlines where I don't really care much about how the game plays mechanically, I just like the absorb myself in the world and explore it's ins and outs. I can put it on easy or use cheats and have just as much fun.

For mechanical addiction, I fuck with stuff like PopCap's games or XBLA stuff like Trials and GeoWars where the mechanics are simple but I'm constantly chasing a high score or the games I play on my iPhone like Pocket Plans or Tiny Tower where I'm just mindlessly clicking shit just to chase that carrot on a stick. With games like this, I don't really care about the superficial aspects, it could be about almost anything, I'm just hooked on the mechanics of it.

nah'mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom