• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
This a white guy? He just wants that plain ol' vanilla.

Tguy said:
Damn, I think reasons like that are definitely the worst...really sucks.

Last night, I took 3 straight shots of this alcohol called Everclear and god damn my nose was burning haha. I took 6 shots of something else,(I don't really remember). Don't really have a hangover as bad as I thought I would, but then again I couldn't even get super drunk last night.

HAHAHA Everclear. Mix that shit with some Kool Aid and you got yourself a big jug of riot punch.

kehs

Banned
Tguy said:

Last night, I took 3 straight shots of this alcohol called Everclear and god damn my nose was burning haha. I took 6 shots of something else,(I don't really remember). Don't really have a hangover as bad as I thought I would, but then again I couldn't even get super drunk last night.

There's a good chance you blackedout and don't know it.

Anteater

PetriP-TNT said:
drinking some beer here

obcYr.png

Tguy said:

I was breastfed everclear.

Copernicus said:
There's a good chance you blackedout and don't know it.
haha, I doubt it. I remember everything I did, my friend was feeling sick as hell though afterwards(he did the same shit)
Acid08 said:
HAHAHA Everclear. Mix that shit with some Kool Aid and you got yourself a big jug of riot punch.
I'll keep that in mind next time for sure man.

Hey, does anyone ever have problems sleeping when drunk? Anytime I get drunk I usually only get like 2 hours of sleep if I sleep at all, I find it weird sometimes lol.

ikkemenx

Acid08 said:
This a white guy? He just wants that plain ol' vanilla.

Yeah, white dude.

Everclear is pretty good with Diet Coke. Could NEVER do a shot of it, though.

Acid08

Banned
ikkemenx said:
Yeah, white dude.

Everclear is pretty good with Diet Coke. Could NEVER do a shot of it, though.
Seriously though, my heart goes out to you. Sucks that he can't look past something so superficial. This thread is full of broken hearts :(

kehs

Banned
It's not big a deal, people are allowed to not be attracted to superficial traits.

On to the next one.

151 night, so good.

ikkemenx

Copernicus said:
It's not big a deal, people are allowed to not be attracted to superficial traits.

On to the next one.

151 night, so good.

On the issue of whether or not it's okay for him to feel that way, I can see how that's probably not a big deal. Still, on a personal level it sucks and as someone with special interest I'm obviously less concerned with how he's "allowed" to feel. Honestly, if someone told me about their unrequited feelings for someone else I'd probably avoid telling them it's not a big deal.

And lol thanks DrFunk. Winter lager? That one's my fave, hard to come across

kehs

Banned
ikkemenx said:
On the issue of whether or not it's okay for him to feel that way, I can see how that's probably not a big deal. Still, on a personal level it sucks and as someone with special interest I'm obviously less concerned with how he's "allowed" to feel. Honestly, if someone told me about their unrequited feelings for someone else I'd probably avoid telling them it's not a big deal.

And lol thanks DrFunk. Winter lager? That one's my fave, hard to come across

Well, there' not much that can be done, better to leave those things behind. It sucks, deeply, but it's better to accept and move on that to dwell on unrequited emotions.

Like I said, on to the next one, you'll be better off.

ikkemenx

Copernicus said:
Well, there' not much that can be done, better to leave those things behind. It sucks, deeply, but it's better to accept and move on that to dwell on unrequited emotions.

Like I said, on to the next one, you'll be better off.

Heh, yeah...you're right.

brianjones said:
what is that

151 dunked in red bull (like jaeger bombs)... tastes like Dr Pepper, knocks u out like an eastern european hooker trying to steal your liver.

*edit: looking around, people do it with amaretto? now I gotta try that!

First post here fellow drunks!

Gotta ask here, has anybody tried the Dominican drink Mamajuana?

Atlantic

y'know, I really like this thread

it's super knowing other folks are here every night, just like me.

so yah, how 'bout that Amazingly Bad Fan Art thread? I have died twice already, once from The Rock and the other, Sabertooth.

I have not tried your Mamajuana as I am predictable and cheap - so I stick to OMI - but I love saying it. Total hoot

thefit

Aw yeah! Finally winding down the weekend spent the entire holiday painting around the place and now just finishing up te laundry with a few 32's

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just opened my second bottle of wine. Played a bit of Counterstrike while watching double indemnity on the tv. Gonna smoke and wait for a friend to come over and play child of eden.

Today was super ghetto! I got nothing done, but I vacuumed the corners of my place, and my screens.

imtehman

Banned
Sanky Panky said:
151 dunked in red bull (like jaeger bombs)... tastes like Dr Pepper, knocks u out like an eastern european hooker trying to steal your liver.

*edit: looking around, people do it with amaretto? now I gotta try that!

First post here fellow drunks!

Gotta ask here, has anybody tried the Dominican drink Mamajuana?

yeah man, we did 3 parts 151, 1 part ameretto and dunk it in beer.

ikkemenx

Tequila is officially never again for me. Had some today for the first time since November (drank half a bottle and was sick for the following two days) and my body will simply not accept it. Drank enough beer afterwards to still have a good time, though.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just bought a bottle of buckfast (15proof,37/mg caffeine per 100ml)

Still on the sober side of things, waiting on my first few swigs to digest so i can slip through..

DS-HR ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom