• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
SmokyDave said:
Was that the MW4: Mullered Warfare reveal trailer?

Got 20 minutes left at work and then I'm going to attack the Stella like a fat chick attacks sausage rolls. Can't wait.

I tired to edit that out my post!, girlfriend was in the shower, i was all alone with a BB gun in a hotel room, i gotta amuse my self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z204peqDlM&feature=channel_video_title

a few hours later when i was truly fucked!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I drank an unholy amount of Jack Dagnels last night, the puke just won't stop, I may not be drunk right now but FUUUUUUUUUCK.

Tobe

Copernicus said:
double shot of 151...but I don't think I qualify for the drunk thread.
that is some serious shit, 151 gave me the worst hangover in my life. also that shit tastes almost like pure alcohol :lol

kehs

Banned
Tobe1 said:
that is some serious shit, 151 gave me the worst hangover in my life. also that shit tastes almost like pure alcohol :lol

I had to start after realizing how much money I was spending on 80 proof liquor.

Then I had to stop altogether after realizing I had 4 bottles of 151 in the corner of my room at the end of every week.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
finishing my last leinenkugels octoberfest, I was gonna go with their trashy lemonade beer but then I remembered it's not summer anymore

have a six pack of my go-to beer, miller light, for part two

sixclaws

Banned
I've been drinking Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey and its been the best choice I've made in awhile since I seem to be bumping into the right people after drinking it.

coldvein

Banned
Snuggler said:
finishing my last leinenkugels octoberfest, I was gonna go with their trashy lemonade beer but then I remembered it's not summer anymore

have a six pack of my go-to beer, miller light, for part two

interesting choice for a go-to beer....

Gin and red bull.

2a5lu12.jpg

CrankyJay

Banned
Drunk in centre ville Montreal tonight. Can anyone tell me why imperial room on crescent has a crazy line out the door tonight or every night? Is the place that happening ?

meadowrag

Banned
Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for a good round of beer snobbing, but if you are going to beer snob you really got to bring it brah.

LOCK

LOCK said:
Getting ready to play KINGS! With tequila!

Should be fun.
So...update on this. This was probably one of the funniest things that I have ever done in my whole life. I don't personally remember doing anything crazy but I do remember being so high that I wanted to go to sleep, which is weird for me. I laughed at my friends till i was crying and couldn't stop. The drunk dancing was the best. Also, one of my friends was found outside naked around an old camp fire. He doesn't remember a thing.

At least nobody got hurt, or lost....

coldvein

Banned
all i was saying was that i find any american light beer to be a poor choice for a go to beer. for several reasons. your go to beer should taste good, should have some punch, should get you a good buzz without having to drink twelve, etc.

just my opinion, man.

meadowrag

Banned
I think we just are having a conflict of definitions with the term "go-to" beer.

I agree with you, your go to beer should be quality. I think he was using "go-to beer" in a different sense. Like something you rely on to carry you through after all your good stuff has been drunk.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
coldvein said:
all i was saying was that i find any american light beer to be a poor choice for a go to beer. for several reasons. your go to beer should taste good, should have some punch, should get you a good buzz without having to drink twelve, etc.

just my opinion, man.

You're forgetting that price factors in. That's really all that matters, if it didn't I'd drink something much better. And I'm not gonna chug some gut-rot shit like steel reserve. It's all about compromises, bro. I can get a 12pack of Miller Light for like $11 and it does the trick.

Trust me, I've worked this out.

Like something you rely on to carry you through after all your good stuff has been drunk.

ex-fucking-actly, this guy gets it

coldvein

Banned
meadowrag said:
I think we just are having a conflict of definitions with the term "go-to" beer.

I agree with you, your go to beer should be quality. I think he was using "go-to beer" in a different sense. Like something you rely on to carry you through after all your good stuff has been drunk.

fair enough. like if i buy a sixer of some good beer, drink it, feel great, but still want more.. i'll go buy some modello or tecate or some shit, but those aren't my GO TO beers.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
coldvein said:
fair enough. like if i buy a sixer of some good beer, drink it, feel great, but still want more.. i'll go buy some modello or tecate or some shit, but those aren't my GO TO beers.

you're still missing the point, dawg

both of those crap beers you listed are overpriced, and the whole point of go-to beer is something that's cheap and easy - it's what you grab when you need something cheap to stock up on

Spent the night on the town drinking, watching football and eating pizza with my beautiful gf. Pretty sure I've never been happier in all my life.

coldvein

Banned
Snuggler said:
you're still missing the point, dawg

both of those crap beers you listed are overpriced, and the whole point of go-to beer is something that's cheap and easy - it's what you grab when you need something cheap to stock up on

modello and tecate? nah, they're cheap. well... shit. i think so anyway. i make $10 an hour. i guess i skimp on food before i skimp on alcohol. priorities.

that's another thing.. if you drink better beer, you don't need to "stock up" on it.. you don't need a fridge full of it.

i understand what you're saying. not trying to be a dick. we just have different definitions of "go to". your "go to" is my "sloppy seconds once i'm already drunk".

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
coldvein said:
i understand what you're saying. not trying to be a dick. we just have different definitions of "go to". your "go to" is my "sloppy seconds once i'm already drunk".

actually, that's exactly what I've been saying..."part two"

try to pay attention

Yo Snuggler I remember when I was just a guest reading about how your cat ran away. That story was downright heartbreaking, especially when I was reading it at work and I know I was borderline almost teary and Im a major fucking cat lover. I was so glad to hear that it finally came back. Do you still have the other cat you got during the dreadful in-between period?

coldvein

Banned
my GO TO beers:

manny's (seattle)
fin du monde (quebec)
double haul IPA (msla MT)
rogue chipotle ale (oregon)
" hazlenut brown (oregon)

my FALL BACK beers:

tecate
modello
high life
bud light
blah blah at this point who cares, this shit is all the same

why i refer to them as GO TO beers is because when i want to drink a beer and enjoy fucking beer, i go to those beers. it makes sense!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
JumpingTheGun said:
Yo Snuggler I remember when I was just a guest reading about how your cat ran away. That story was downright heartbreaking, especially when I was reading it at work and I know I was borderline almost teary and Im a major fucking cat lover. I was so glad to hear that it finally came back. Do you still have the other cat you got during the dreadful in-between period?

No. He got sick earlier this year. We took him to the vet and it turned out he had a blood parasite. I spent hundreds on pills and blood transfusions and tried so hard but he passed away. It was really shitty. I think he got it when he was a kitten or during his time at the humane society, but either way it really sucked to lose him.

but my runaway kitty, who was lost for three weeks, is sitting on my lap right now :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally joining the drunk thread for the first time, feels great and fucking horrible at the same time because i gotta take care of an undaerage roomie who drank way too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom