• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam J.

So I got some brandy at the crib and I've been messing around with it. Never had the stuff before tonight--not really digging it at all. I thought it's be sweeter and smoother, but it's taste pretty harsh. I'm sure a more expensive brand is better.

coldvein said:
besides the fact that i already posted that song..

tragic kingdom was one of the first four cd's i owned. my big sister bought it for me. i remember singing that shit at the top of my lungs at a dance in sixth grade.

coldvein i think we are destined to be something

marrec

Banned
coldvein said:
besides the fact that i already posted that song..

tragic kingdom was one of the first four cd's i owned. my big sister bought it for me. i remember singing that shit at the top of my lungs at a dance in sixth grade.

edit: and by any standards, still an amazing pop song. lady gaga doesn't have shit on that.

Tragic Kingdom is probably in my top 20 albums somewhere, really great stuff.

Adam J. said:
So I got some brandy at the crib and I've been messing around with it. Never had the stuff before tonight--not really digging it at all. I thought it's be sweeter and smoother, but it's taste pretty harsh. I'm sure a more expensive brand is better.

Yes, the quality of the Brandy really matters. But for the most part Scotch is strictly better.

coldvein

Banned
Adam J. said:

mix it with something sweeter if you can't take the heat.

marrec

Banned
2th said:
Football and yueng ling. Tonight has been a good night.

Living in Pennsylvania and liking Yuengling is like a curse, it's made around the corner and yet is cheaper in West Virginia.

I hate this state sometimes.

coldvein

Banned
2th said:
Football and yueng ling. Tonight has been a good night.

you have a pony avatar, tel me this - somebody graffito'd "PINKYWINKY" or some shit all over the sidewalk on the opposite side of my street, is that pony related?

marrec

Banned
Acid08 said:
I got this full leg cast on and a bottle of whiskey. doin good, how are all you tonight? I need to get some new music.

What music do you currently listen to? I'd hate to recommend something that would bore you.

I am playing Deus Ex and I am stuck
on Yelena fight. I wish I had got the EMP invulnerability upgrade :( She keeps blowing me :( :( :(

Didn't know it was a big deal. Spoilered. Sorry about that.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
I got this full leg cast on and a bottle of whiskey. doin good, how are all you tonight? I need to get some new music.

i know that you are a man of certain musical taste. i have nothing to rec, really.

Acid08

Banned
marrec said:
What music do you currently listen to? I'd hate to recommend something that would bore you.
i bang the hip hop
i'm down with weird electro pop/alt
basically i'll give anything you guys post a chance

marrec

Banned
badvid.blah

I don't want to make this a "Post You-Tube links" thread so...

Dresden Dolls are great, in the vacuum that is my musical world they blew me away in about 2007.

Edit:

Speaking of Two-Pieces.

Edit2:

Looks like that video was only 12 seconds long and the song itself isn't on Youtube. Poop.

marrec

Banned
coldvein said:
you haven't been in it long enough, sucka.

Apparently not. I'm working on:

1 Screw-Driver

3 Blue Moons

1 Glass of Mojito Pre-Mixed shit

1 Picture Text from Fiancee showing her making out with her best Girlfriend.

And I've got at least 1.81 hours to go.

marrec

Banned
cubanb said:
I LIKE BEING DRUNK

Me too my friend, though, there is a difference between Drunk and DRUNK.

Acid08 said:
So happy I have some LEGAL MARIJUANA SUBSTITUTE to go with this delicious beverage.

If only LEGAL MARIJUANA SUBSTITUTE were ...legal...

Soon right? I can't risk my son and my job.

coldvein

Banned
marrec said:
Apparently not. I'm working on:

1 Screw-Driver

3 Blue Moons

1 Glass of Mojito Pre-Mixed shit

1 Picture Text from Fiancee showing her making out with her best Girlfriend.

And I've got at least 1.81 hours to go.

i wasn't talking about how much you've had to drink, i was talking about you referring to the fact that this thread should be something and not something else. this thread be's what it wants bro. if that calls for posting of 90s pop videos, so be it.

marrec

Banned
coldvein said:
i wasn't talking about how much you've had to drink, i was talking about you referring to the fact that this thread should be something and not something else. this thread be's what it wants bro. if that calls for posting of 90s pop videos, so be it.

I agree whole-heartedly but it seemed to me that the thread was not accepting the current direction that we were trying to take it...

Music Recs usually turn out that way, lots of people giving Recs but little discussion on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom