• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Found Bronson on Netflix. Going to see what all the hubub is about with the new Bane.

Edit: Update... Bronson is well filmed and hilarious.

If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be its author and finisher.. as a nation of free men, we will live forever or die by suicide!

arab

IT'S STILL US AGAINST THEM IT'S STILL US AGAINST THEM

seriously though. stumbled in this thread drunk and saw the titus, knew i was in the right place. first album was amazing too

marrec

Banned
Is it because it's Nick Cave? Or because it's on an X-Files soundtrack?

I swear, it doesn't sound like the rest of Nick Cave's stuff.

Adam J.

RiccochetJ said:
Found Bronson on Netflix. Going to see what all the hubub is about with the new Bane.

Edit: Update... Bronson is well filmed and hilarious.
Watched it last night. Brilliant film. Ed Hardy is a genius actor.

Sup, GAF. I'm working my way through a 12-pack of Carlsberg and I'm posting in my underwear. Not drunk, but slowly getting there.

*cheers*

exarkun

i was wastey-face, but now just drunk. Im hitting that Sam Adams Octoberfest pretty hard.

My method is to buy a nice beer so as my first three beers are nice, then drink something like Coors the rest of the way out.

arab

exarkun said:
i was wastey-face, but now just drunk. Im hitting that Sam Adams Octoberfest pretty hard.

My method is to buy a nice beer so as my first three beers are nice, then drink something like Coors the rest of the way out.

start out with good beers and end it with a banquet

mktg50p-coors111708.jpg

arab

speculawyer said:
I find the promotion of Coors from someone named 'arab' quote comical.

well i was born in colorado if that explains any humor. is there some kind of middle eastern brew i should be representing?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Four (five?) Glenlivets and a glass of something called Sweat Tea Vodka later, and I am good.

Good night.

Raiden

Banned
Goddamn son of a bitch. Went to a music-festival yesterday, got waaay to drunk, took a train back home, filled with people from the festival. For some reason i thought it would be funny to smoke on the train, so i asked the people next to me if they would mind. And i did.

Also i send a text to a girl im in love with if she wants to be friends with benefits.

Feels bad man.

Raiden said:
Goddamn son of a bitch. Went to a music-festival yesterday, got waaay to drunk, took a train back home, filled with people from the festival. For some reason i thought it would be funny to smoke on the train, so i asked the people next to me if they would mind. And i did.

Also i send a text to a girl im in love with if she wants to be friends with benefits.

Feels bad man.

at least friends with benefits can turn into something

well, something other than "i think of u as my brother"

ikkemenx

Just found out the guy I've been crazy about for a few years (who I just recently had become closer to/was seeing more) is simply "not into" black girls. I am a black girl. I honestly don't understand at all. No matter how well we get along or how good I look I now have absolutely 0 chance? That's worse than a no, it's more like "never in a hundred years, under no circumstances can I be attracted to you". Knife to the heart, really.

Gonna get so drunk tonight, GAF.

Anteater

ikkemenx said:
Just found out the guy I've been crazy about for a few years (who I just recently had become closer to/was seeing more) is simply "not into" black girls. I am a black girl. I honestly don't understand at all. No matter how well we get along or how good I look I now have absolutely 0 chance? That's worse than a no, it's more like "never in a hundred years, under no circumstances can I be attracted to you". Knife to the heart, really.

:(

Acid08

Banned
Feeling ok this morning. Leg kinda hurts and this cast is fucking crazy annoying to get around with.

edit: back to my beyonces...

ikkemenx

Acid08 said:
Feeling ok this morning. Leg kinda hurts and this cast is fucking crazy annoying to get around with.

edit: back to my beyonces...

Have you listened to "Countdown" off her new album? Probably my favourite track- great to listen to before going out.

And yeah blame one for all my sistas

ikkemenx said:

Damn, I think reasons like that are definitely the worst...really sucks.

Last night, I took 3 straight shots of this alcohol called Everclear and god damn my nose was burning haha. I took 6 shots of something else,(I don't really remember). Don't really have a hangover as bad as I thought I would, but then again I couldn't even get super drunk last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom