• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
@Mully, she friendzoned me remember?

I might come to the meetup, I might have work.

Guys, listen to this. I know this is going to sound really inane and crazy and ultra wild. So just letting you know before I get too much flack, but listen. I just introduced Devo to Viva Pinata(tm) (the first one) on xbox 360 (tm). This happened before their (tmi) Kinect which redefined the game medium as we know it(tmz). Anyways, at one point she was given the choice to let her bird pinata eat a new baby worm from the worm couple. She let the bird pinata eat the newborn worm pinata. After it was dead it exploded into halloween candy.

Do you guys think my girlfriend is morally corrupt for this? I'm so concerned but I'm afraid to ask the Lord for guidance on this one.
It's a red flag braj

I have absolutely no idea how I walked 6 or so blocks to get back home after leaving the bar last night. I vomitted of course but my shirt was clean which means that didn't happen until I got home and took it off. The last thing I remember is getting my bill and not exactly adding up what I owed and my tip on the final line. Too fucking crazy.

kehs

Banned
Of course. It's sunday tradition to get drunk and watch Breaking Bad and be sad.
I get started way too early, ended up missing the first airing last Sunday.

Just noticed this bottle has a hand written barrel and bottled date. That's pretty awesome.

IMG_2012080533432.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Still in bed. Went to a pub last night and there were two ladies playing the Harp. Then we went back to my house for club beats and xfiles. Before all that I watched the sunset with my favorite hottie norachin.

We also stopped at Cvs for annultimate snack time remix hotbox dubjam and saw what had to have been some ne'erdowells taking advantage of an old man with dementia. He was coming out of the s tore with a cart full of booze and they forced him
Back in the BMW.

He was talking nonsense and clearly not in control.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We watched Jose chungs from outer space and war of the coprophages.

Get'sMad

woke up to my a/c blowing hot air

i'm sitting on my couch in boxer briefs with a fan 6 inches away drinking miller lites

gonna take a cold shower here soon

Get'sMad

t. rex - electric warrior has to be the greatest drinking beers while stoned sitting on the couch in your underwear in a hot ass apartment album of all time.

coldvein

Banned
nice. im definitely going to go back to sleep today. the FUCKING COLLEGE KIDS downstairs were raging until like six AM, i woke up a bunch. for a second i was going to yell at them to stfu but then i realized i dont want to be a naggy old man like that.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Everytime Walt says a cruel, heartless one-liner = 1 shot.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dude yeah just finished my jog time to drink a drink and listen to some beeps

Get'sMad

they can't fix my a/c until tomorrow..i'm dying.

i've taken 2 cold showers so far this afternoon and have yet to put on pants

just demolished a mango, drinking a vodka soda, and listening to exile on main st.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm buying a watchman, there's a pair of two fd10s for 18.99.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone link me some cool t-shirts I can buy? I'm very naked right now.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Those first 10 minutes made me wasted. of BBReakig Bad.

Get'sMad

I accomplished the #rare feat of not putting on a shirt or pants for an entire day while drinking shit domestic beers and getting stoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom