• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

i imagined he was talking about these

smirnoffice.jpg

edit: nm this was established

ecurbj

ATF, posted exactly what I drunk. Never again. Never again. Shit is to real. Headache like a motherfucker right now. I don't know what I was thinking :/

Get'sMad

do people still "ice" each other??

or is this a thing of the past?

the last time I saw someone being "iced" was in a bar in manhattan when I was visiting my family there and it was a few years ago and like a year after "icing" was a thing.

Melchiah

Drank about -/+20 beers today, and like usual no sleep in sight. Drinking water and probably staying up until the morning.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Drank 2 glasses of Jager and now I'm eating my sister's sandwich.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Get'sMad, my mom made my sister a ham and cheese sandwich, and I grabbed it and eating it.

Wool

Eggman, do you live in Europe or the US? I kept seeing things about Cyprus, but you would be posting at some odd hours if that's where you lived.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Eggman, do you live in Europe or the US? I kept seeing things about Cyprus, but you would be posting at some odd hours if that's where you lived.

I went to Cyprus for vacation for a month. I am now back in New York. I am now playing Metro 2033.

EDIT: Ham, roasted chicken, halloumi cheese, cucumber, tomato, mayonnaise.

Melchiah

EDIT: Ham, roasted chicken, halloumi cheese, cucumber, tomato, mayonnaise.

I could take one, or three, without the halloumi. =P

Truth be told, I don't usually get hungry when drunk, because the beer kinda fills you up, and I guess it's due to the age that the fucking hangovers seem to last for two days nowadays.

coldvein

Banned
five bottles of smirnoff ice and you're never drinking it again? hahahah.

not that you should be drinking it in the first place i guess..

Mully

Drinking some brews to get a night cap going. I'm going to the beach with this girlie in the morning.

(Middle)

She kept giving me the fuck me eye at work. We fucked back in April. She knows how to fuck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh no we were gonna go see squarepusher but i didnt really have the money/couldnt take off work and sorta forgot about it
i felt really bad, he sent me the

;.;

test message and it was an arrow through my heart

kehs

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jxPR9_pp90&feature=player_embedded

The Door to Hell, as local residents at the nearby town of Darvaza have dubbed it, is a 70 meter wide crater in Turkmenistan that has been burning continuously for 35 years. In 1971, geologists drilling for gas deposits uncovered a huge underground cavern, which caused the ground over it to collapse, taking down all their equipment and their camp with it. Since the cavern was filled poisonous gas, they dared not go down to retrieve their equipment, and to prevent the gas escaping they ignited it, hoping it would burn itself out in a couple of days. Unfortunately, there was a slight miscalculation as to the amount of gas that was trapped, and the crater continues to burn to this day.

da fuck?

AcridMeat

Banned
sorry about missing that show acrid
It's okay, I forgot about it but was busy with other things that night anyway. We need to do some SF hangings soon though.
Acrid normally puts his shows on dropbox, just PM your email and he'll send you it. BTW Acrid, send me your show.

Good chill song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sia4TiAGzo
I haven't been on air in a while, looking to do a show soon in the next couple weeks. That's a good song.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Drinking some brews to get a night cap going. I'm going to the beach with this girlie in the morning.

(Middle)

She kept giving me the fuck me eye at work. We fucked back in April. She knows how to fuck.

I'll paraphrase a smart rapper and just tell you

"If you fuck her once, you can fuck her twice. If you fuck her twice you can change her life."

The meaning of that of course is wear a condom.

Anyhow i'm Not drunk right now but buzzed as all hell.

anyhow I knocked back six pack of buds and some vodka in cherry coke. The cherry coke was probably the least healthy thing I drank tonight.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Guys, listen to this. I know this is going to sound really inane and crazy and ultra wild. So just letting you know before I get too much flack, but listen. I just introduced Devo to Viva Pinata(tm) (the first one) on xbox 360 (tm). This happened before their (tmi) Kinect which redefined the game medium as we know it(tmz). Anyways, at one point she was given the choice to let her bird pinata eat a new baby worm from the worm couple. She let the bird pinata eat the newborn worm pinata. After it was dead it exploded into halloween candy.

Do you guys think my girlfriend is morally corrupt for this? I'm so concerned but I'm afraid to ask the Lord for guidance on this one.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
You guys say "goddamn the white man" but I say goddamn my dad. I mean, regardless of his skin color he has a handlebar mustache. Goddamn him. I wish everyone would say it with me so that I can get the encouragement to finish school.

ecurbj

five bottles of smirnoff ice and you're never drinking it again? hahahah.

not that you should be drinking it in the first place i guess..
There were many other factors contributing to what I said last night. I don't know if I had an headache because of withdraw of no fapping, lack of sleep or the 4 or 5 bottles of Smirnoff's.

I feel good this morning however. Relaxed. But last night was horrible. So I didn't mean to say I will "NEVER". :)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Cocaine weed booze and cheap hash lol surprisingly I passed out in the cab on the way home. Shitfaced son

Pretty depressed today though lol fucking hangovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom