• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ai am fucking wasted
i am shit drunk
holy fuck

i sitartd drinking early in the day aind i had some pupusas left over the plan was to drink two beers and eat some pupusas and then drink more but my pupusas got eaten so i had no pupusas. so i just kept drinking. and then i ate some dinner but it was too late. then i got super super high and went for a walk. now im just back trying to play dragonwuest9 but i cant focus for very long at a time. drinking new belgium summersault and its not bad.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Can someone link me some cool t-shirts I can buy? I'm very naked right now.

I bought this awesome tshirt a few days ago

1339589671-77793900.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
All I could think about the past few days is what if Dragonball Z really stood for Dragonball Zinal? I'm almost certain that that is what it stands for, and here is my reasoning:

What else would the creator want Z to mean other than Zinal. Think about it there's nothing else it could stand for and make sense or fit with the vibe of the show.

Dragonball Zinal.

Grinchy

Banned
The only alcohol I have had in 2012 was a bottle of wine. I am not a drinker, obviously. But, for some weird reason, I decided to grab a bottle of whiskey on the way home today. I've just been craving whiskey for the past month or so. Nothing fancy, and real whiskey drinkers would laugh, but I'm sipping on some Jack Daniels today.

FairyD

I'm a little disturbed that most interesting I did for the past 3 days was get drunk.

Also, glenlivet 12 year > glenfiddich 12 year.

I'm really starting to develop a taste for scotch whisky. I've tried the whisky thing in the past, but this shit is starting to take hold of me. It's like I've fallen in love with gin's cousin, but I want to fuck both.

I was actually mixing gin (hendrix) with the glenfiddich... yeah that shit didn't mix well. I'm determined to find a way to mix gin and scotch now. I'm going to be trying it out with coke and oj and ice team and other shit,

The classic scenario: boy (Anthony Green) meets band; boy moves to California to record most intense, relevant 15 minutes of rock music of the 21st century; boy goes on tour, wows everybody; boy gets homesick, moves back to Pennsylvania, starts an experimental band (Circa Survive); old band finds a replacement, become chronic disappointment.

the drums, recorded by former Slayer drum tech Pat Magrath. Ho-oly shit the drums.

"They Perched On Their Stilts, Pointing And Daring Me To Break Custom"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_BiZNHflsg

"Lost Symphonies"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04e4OFpBxeU

"Third Measurement in C"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6buB8ld5IU

"Seven Years"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TkdwgWnGYQ

I can't stop listenting to it. It's fucking amazing. That drumming man. Everything compliments everything else. THIS is post hardcore.

yeah...though I didn't like the last one all that much tbh

I could listen to dare forever though

First one will always be my fav. Second has its moments. Nothings been touched since though in my opinion. Glad Albarn went back to Blur to be honest. So glad I got to see them live at least once. Good fucking show

Kraftwerk

Had a FUCKTON of ciders and whiskey. So godddamn wasted. I was by the beach, and got on y bicycle and went to the girls home. 44KM/ Completly crushed it. got to her place, and sat down. She commenttedo n how HARD my quadz/thighds have become. Shit escalated from there...

FUCK YEAH CIDERRRR!!!1

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm definitely a boob man.My ex was a 32D and I juggled them in my mouth all the time. while fingering her soft pussy.

coldvein

Banned
went to this spot ive not been at in a while, drank some fine whiskey gingers, bartender got me some shots of fernet, im going to play videogames with a girl. ???. life is good.

Mully

Ever since I turned 21 I've had this urge to go to the liquor store around the corner and buy a bottle. I have no urge to drink it. I just want to know what it feels like to buy it legally.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the hip hop thread was the end of him.

ATF487

Ican't jerk off after breaking up with my girlfriend. This Kate Upton photo can't make me erect.

speaking of jerking off...

have you guys ever stopped for a long period of time? i haven't done it in about a month and i feel like my dick is going to recede into my body. it's weird when you don't see it get big in awhile

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
speaking of jerking off...

have you guys ever stopped for a long period of time? i haven't done it in about a month and i feel like my dick is going to recede into my body. it's weird when you don't see it get big in awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom