• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Is the Biodome still open in montreal? that place is nuts

but yeah, there's something super hot about girls speaking french
Dude, I went to the Biodome today! Fuck that tropical area, humidity is the devil. Was bros with a sloth for a minute though, we made eye contact and understood each other.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I tried to go to Canada with a friend when I was 19 but they wouldn't let me in because of a misdemeanor on my criminal record. It was just some stupid shoplifting shit I did when I was 17 but it's seen as a felony over in Canada which bars you from entry. Pretty fucked up but at least it's just Canada.

ATF487

Dude, I went to the Biodome today! Fuck that tropical area, humidity is the devil. Was bros with a sloth for a minute though, we made eye contact and understood each other.

Whoa, awesome. I'd be as lazy as a sloth if I was in a perpetual sauna

also please beat up some canadiens fans if the opportunity arises

edit: damn, canada used to be cool. back in the day it was just checking licenses and the honor system

kehs

Banned
Kentucky people don't fuck around with their whiskey, each batch is distinctly Kentucky tasting.

coldvein: Is that really true.

Acid08

Banned
I tried to go to Canada with a friend when I was 19 but they wouldn't let me in because of a misdemeanor on my criminal record. It was just some stupid shoplifting shit I did when I was 17 but it's seen as a felony over in Canada which bars you from entry. Pretty fucked up but at least it's just Canada.
Damn I was on probation when I was 17 for some shoplifting shit and I got in just fine.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
is that when you're hungover and you just bang to relieve the pain?

Lol no. A bangover is what you get after a night of headbanging at a metal concert. I was expecting both a hangover and bangover, but I guess I didn't drink enough. Which is odd coz I don't remember how much I did drink >_>

For reference
headbanging.gif

Edit: That's a crappy gif, but you get the idea

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Does anyone know why my account keeps logging out every five minutes? It has been doing this for awhile. I think one of the mods fucked with my settings.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Could have winded down smoothly but I decided that that tequila needs to be drank. I feel like I can still reach the next level before crash. Who's with me.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
i'm just gonna drink guy i don't gotta work til 6pm tomorrow, then i'll get free drinks from work after close too and free food. Fuck east coast, we ride deep.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sparkling Water |OT|

Also hello and regards. How is everyone? Great, I hope!
Just grabbed a beercan that was empty and it flew up like I was superman.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think any normal human being can drink 5 bottles of pure Smirnoffs.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I couldn't drink one bottle of that smirnoff shit. I don't think it's actually meant for human consumption.

Anyways, I wonder how drunk I would need to be to do a homemade tattoo on myself. I've been considering it for awhile. I think you can just melt the tip of a pen like they do in prison.

Here we go: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Home-Made-Tattoo-Gun

I can buy this online:

yq36A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom