• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppo

I just found out my sister is having her baby. So I'm drinking rum!

Probably going to be a Sep.11 baby. :\

TOM f'N CRUISE said:
going to get some vodka and hopefully going to go rent the new DRIVER game for me and my buddies

this shit is OUT? man i heard it was goooood

i wish games weren't so expensive. how many OT bros don't buy games until they're cheap? i.e. ignoring the bullshit gaming side..

sixty dollars for a fucking game fuck you

SyNapSe

TOM f'N CRUISE said:
going to get some vodka and hopefully going to go rent the new DRIVER game for me and my buddies

That sounds like a totally crazy night. I was about to go out but now I've decided to get drunk and play video games as well! You crazy son of a bitch!!!

PortTwo said:
What, you only drink when something bad happens to you? I'm celebrating, man!
Be a good Uncle. Don't forget to send that kid a gift for birthdays and Christmas. He'll probably come to you for money every once in a while, for sexual advice, and to bail him out of jail so always be prepared with cash. And help him through college. Congrats!

SyNapSe said:
That sounds like a totally crazy night. I was about to go out but now I've decided to get drunk and play video games as well! You crazy son of a bitch!!!
lol YOU KNOW IT, i went out yesterday..... today i play games with my chums :)

Oh my god I'm so friking drunk right now... i think this is the drunkenmost I've ever fucking been I paye dk ings cup with some friends and I had to drink the cup at the end so I got funking drunk I'm embarrassed about how drunk I got I'm such a lightweight I didn't even have that much alcohol to drink I shouldn't re this drink but I am fuck you

Mordeccai

cooljeanius said:
Oh my god I'm so friking drunk right now... i think this is the drunkenmost I've ever fucking been I paye dk ings cup with some friends and I had to drink the cup at the end so I got funking drunk I'm embarrassed about how drunk I got I'm such a lightweight I didn't even have that much alcohol to drink I shouldn't re this drink but I am fuck you

"A true masterpiece, to rival the works of Voltaire, Karl Marx, and Dan Marino."
- NeoGAF Review.

Amagon

I'm downing 5 out of 6 of Stella Atrois. Just finish my left over pizza and had a rage session over Homefront multi. I want to go to the bar but nobody that I know of is interested and havent been to the bar since July. FML.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
so last weekend, for J'Ouvert/Laborday Parade i experimented, like a scientist
- 4Loco + Vodka + Tropicana Lemonade + bit of 5 Hour Energy. I have nothing to say....

as for now, doing art with Barcardi Gold rum + fruity ass juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom