• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

Meh, shit sucks. Fuck saving up, I'll just lease after I get one of them jobs again.

I'm like 20 minutes away give or take. There are a few of us in the SoFla area. Met up with some cool dudes at the Wii-U experience. And I respect Billy "True Champion" Mitchell too much to do what you suggested though, sorry.

Meh, shit sucks. Fuck saving up, I'll just lease after I get one of them jobs again.

I'm like 20 minutes away give or take. There are a few of us in the SoFla area. Met up with some cool dudes at the Wii-U experience. And I respect Billy "True Champion" Mitchell too much to do what you suggested though, sorry.

I was kidding dude. Damn, I wasn't really sure if you were a balls deep gamer or not. Question answered (I am too) I wouldn't do it either. I wanna meet him though.

You're about 45 minutes from me. I've only been to Miami twice since I moved here. Both times to see Incubus shows =P

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bud Light and some Relax! Riesling. It's nothing fancy but it's tastes good to someone who can't tell the difference with wine. Pretty sweet.

ZeroRay

I was kidding dude. Damn, I wasn't really sure if you were a balls deep gamer or not. Question answered (I am too) I wouldn't do it either. I wanna meet him though.

You're about 45 minutes from me. I've only been to Miami twice since I moved here. Both times to see Incubus shows =P

I really wanna go balls deep in Billy's barbecue sauce. I'm like right on the line between Broward and Dade. Rarely go all the way down to South Beach. Usually Aventura, or any of the Broward amusements do it for me.

I really wanna go balls deep in Billy's barbecue sauce. I'm like right on the line between Broward and Dade. Rarely go all the way down to South Beach. Usually Aventura, or any of the Broward amusements do it for me.

Yeah and see, I have no idea what and where the fuck you're talking about. Something needs to be remedied.

Yo Snuggler do you work full time? I'd think a combo of white wine and bud light might make you feel kinda nasty in the morning, and at the very least, give you a pretty bad shitting experience.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yo Snuggler do you work full time? I'd think a combo of white wine and bud light might make you feel kinda nasty in the morning, and at the very least, give you a pretty bad shitting experience.

Yeah, I work 8-5 monday through friday. My body's used to it though, so fuck it. If I get drunk enough before midnight it'll be easy to fall asleep. When it comes to pooping we have nice restrooms at work and I can usually kill the first hour of work just purging all of the bud light from my bowels.

Yeah, I work 8-5 monday through friday. My body's used to it though, so fuck it. If I get drunk enough before midnight it'll be easy to fall asleep. When it comes to pooping we have nice restrooms at work and I can usually kill the first hour of work just purging all of the bud light from my bowels.

Rock on. Do you require eating or can you just pass out?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Rock on. Do you require eating or can you just pass out?

I used to pig out after a night drinking but I'm trying to be healthier so I try to stop eating after 6 or 7 pm at night. It's been working out pretty well for me, it's basically a booze diet. Don't eat, but drink all you want. You guys should try it.

I don't drink wine anymore. I did once on some homemade shit that tasted like orange Slice. Downed about three Solo cups worth like nothing. I wound up in a mental institution that night and stayed there for the next two days. Never again.

How long you been here? I feel like I've experienced less of this place than some tourists.

Time for me to slp.

I've been here for a little over four years, but my circumstances were screwy and I went through a lot to get where I am now. Dude I havent been to Disney since I was 7.

What's "slp" mean

coldvein

Banned
i can t believe im nearing my 1000th drunk thread post, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. im drinking some watermelon beer which is actually .. pretty decent.

The Metal Gear Solid 4 thread lasted 26386 posts and I was the final one. I think we will make it.

Now I don't know why those numbers for that game would be relevant to the drunk thread, but I'm drunk so blow me.

i'd like to suggest a song for official drunk thread song. starts at 0:47

http://youtu.be/-cGijkIwsco

Seriously man?

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Yo Snugs you posted some really good trancy, ambient euro shit a few weeks ago. It was some chick. One song. Just her. I loved it. Post it again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom