• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
you really can never vouch for the cleanliness of ass hair. if there's hair down there, its probably at least a little bit dirty... a shaved asshole is much safer and nicer

edit: where from blame? i ate a pepperoni pizza today, was great. ballard pizza co. yo. they also had racer 5 on tap, f yeah.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
My girth will feel nice in your ass JumpingMyCock

colinfarrell3p6ca.gif

Wool

i can t believe im nearing my 1000th drunk thread post, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. im drinking some watermelon beer which is actually .. pretty decent.

Is it the beer with the Statue of Liberty on the package? I bought that a couple months ago. If watermelon works in beer, that opens up a whole range of fruits.

coldvein

Banned
Is it the beer with the Statue of Liberty on the package? I bought that a couple months ago. If watermelon works in beer, that opens up a whole range of fruits.

yes

21st amendment brewery. its not super sweet or anything, but taste like watermelon rinds kind of. i approve.

The best tasting weed I ever smoked tasted just like Watermelon Bubblicious.

When you broke the nugget open, it was that neon green watermelon skin color and the smelll, oh god

BRO I was there last weekend. probably the best bar there! nice chill vibe. wandered down to THAT BAR (mega sketch lol) and then to machinery row, aka the big white girls looking for a black penis bar, was bored. so sip and dip it is. it's only kind of lame during the week, too many buzzed heads lol.

apparently there is a convenience store that sells 'spice' aka herbal weed or some shit. i never knew this existed hah.

Wool

We should have a Montana GAF meetup. It would be biblical.

apparently there is a convenience store that sells 'spice' aka herbal weed or some shit. i never knew this existed hah.

Don't you guys have medical marijuana there? I met some hippie that said he had a card.

coldvein

Banned
i'm scared that if i hang out with macs fashionistic ass anywhere in montana i'll get beaten to death for faggotry.

edit: JUST KIDDING shit.. i luv u macuser.

hmm, i might be coming down with glaucoma or some kind of intestinal issues.

but seriously, go into a club wearing ballin glow in the dark sneakers and you get hoes and bros on your nuts in seconds. it's all about the shoe game, since that's pretty much all anyone can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom