• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Seriously man?

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

LISTEN TO IT

Welcome to my world.

five months and counting. AND its my birthday in less than two weeks. I've never had a hooker before.

I almost pissed my pants at that gif. Almost.

coldvein

Banned
im being serious. not that its a big deal or anything haaahaha. just one of those "i never thought this would happen" moments...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like poking at the area around it, dipping my toes in the water so to speak, but I'm not sure if I would ever want to dive in. It's one of those situations where reality is much different than fantasy.

coldvein

Banned
I like poking at the area around it, dipping my toes in the water so to speak, but I'm not sure if I would ever want to dive in. It's one of those situations where reality is much different than fantasy.

everybody needs to have at least one dirty anus related sexual experience imo.

I've eaten ass twice. Once, we were drunk as fuck and she was hot as fuck and it was in the moment. The second time, I was living with someone and she was right there naked after a shower and I dove in. Not even thinking. It was nothing. It was bliss.

coldvein

Banned
buttholes always feel really smooth on the inside, in my experience. like, slick and smooth. as opposed to vaginas which can be all weirdly textured and shaped

Mully

I really love eating out a girl. It's something I really pride myself on. It's just that I don't think I could eat out a pooper. There are some times where I'll get a whiff and be disgusted for a few minutes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Altrametal needs to know the clock is tickin, I haven't forgot about the money he owes us. What was it, like $100 to each of the top ten?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Why would someone eat asshole? That's where shit comes out from.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Mully, just because I say it's disgusting doesn't mean I never did it.

You don't deserve that avatar whatsoever.

I'm not talkin about the black dude with the soccer ball.

I need to start looking for Corky from "Life Goes On" avatars in 100x100 size

I will give them to you. In a basket.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
The one time I ate ass there was a lot of asshair in my tongue after.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You don't deserve that avatar whatsoever.

I'm not talkin about the black dude with the soccer ball.

I need to start looking for Corky from "Life Goes On" avatars in 100x100 size

I will give them to you. In a basket.

one step ahead of ya

oAAG7.jpg

made it better use this one

uSQZZ.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think you killed the buzz by being too mean to Eggman. Only I get to be that mean to Eggman. He's like my prison bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom