• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF
~

FRIENDS ON WAY

KENT IS ALOUD MORE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

AcridMeat

Banned
Beach drinking is awesome, especially while staring at the beach patrol while doing it. Too bad friends car broke down so it took about 2-3 hours to get home.

Blue Moon from a can isn't as good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Does wine help you sleep? I keep waking up really fuckin early for some reason so I'm trying to drink a few cups of wine before I go to bed to help with that.

coldvein

Banned
i enjoy a pint of blue moon every once in a while. dont like that they always serve it with orange slices tho. no fruit salad for me

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Shakira so flawless? Every song and bone in her body oozes perfection.

ATF487

Sounds fucking nasty.

So now I need to learn fucking sheet music to listen to Becks new album

New Bloc Party aint bad contrary to a few posts

yeah i was pleasantly surprised with the new bloc party

went to trivia night at the bar, was too fucking busy to get drunk though :(

Wool

As far as taste goes I like Blue Moon, but I've always sort of considered it a women's beer. I have never seen it in cans.

kehs

Banned
Half a beer in, all is right in the world.

Who's in for a permaban night?

Just thread after thread after thread after thread of mocking mods.

Mully

According to the Giant Bombcast the beer companies figured out beer cans. I just bought Corona in a can. I don't think they figured it out.

Mully

When the fuck am I going to get ID'd?

I've had it at the ready the past two nights I bought a sixer and both times the cashiers at both places didn't.

I can't wait for the day to come when they ask. I'm counting the days.

Mully

I did go to the 7-11 that's 50ft away from my house tonight, but I've never bought beer from there. The guy even carded my hot neighbor right before me so I was hoping to get carded.

Do I look old?

I usually get my booze on base, so that's probably part of it. i'm sure they get a lot of 18-20 dudes trying to slip through.

but then... last year on my birthday my office thought i turned 21. :/

Mully

I'm pretty sure I don't look old. I was hitting on some 27 year old in Ireland two months back and she said I had a baby face and thought that if I came back in a few years she'd give me a call.

Let's play some relax'in music right now.

Vultures - John Mayer

Mully

I'm so cold.

BTW How can Kate Upton be nude if she doesn't show the goods? It's like saying you're nude but not showing the goods.

I just typed a little letter to Ken Levine. Put it in an envelope and I'm mailing it tomorrow. I'm pretty drunk so I hope I got the point across.

Fuck the haters.

Mully

Just wishing him and the team luck on Infinite. There's a thread in Gaming right now and the attitude seems pretty dismal.

I have hopes for Infinite. I feel like Levine's rumored leadership style is grating to anyone after a while, but the head of the game is still there so the game will be great either way.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Blacked out after 13 pints of beer shii

Nothing to bad, We all have a story like this lol, half sleeping, completely fucked. Took a fucking piss on my bedroom carpet then broke a chest of drawers screamed FUCK then went back to bed..

Now i will have to get some water and clean it up...... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom