• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll take all of the above. Small groups is best, since that usually means people you specifically intended to hang out rather than just a big group of retards you don't know. Drinking alone is cool too, but sometimes it's nice to have real humans to interact with.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Your opinion of drinking alone vs. drinkiing in small groups vs. drinking in big groups?

It's all awesome. Drinking alone while surfing the net is great fun. Drinking alone with no entertainment would suck fucking ass

Small groups are better than big groups due to everyone getting a chance to join in the boozy conversation. Big groups would turn into smaller groups anyway. Ie see the kitchen at a house party.. A small group always gathers in there.

Wool

I have never played Persona. Is it worth buying a new PS2 for? I feel like I missed a lot of great games back then just because there were so many.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
i'm 76kg and I'm fucked after 13 pints of beer. Could still drink more but i become very loud and obnoxious.

If you add weed to the combo il be hanging over a toilet puking after 13 pints.

Had guests leave my home after i got into an arugment trying to prove the illuminati were BULLSHIT.

i'm 76kg and I'm fucked after 13 pints of beer. Could still drink more but i become very loud and obnoxious.

If you add weed to the combo il be hanging over a toilet puking after 13 pints.

Had guests leave my home after i got into an arugment trying to prove the illuminati were BULLSHIT.

No weed after 13 pints? Weaksauce dude.

There's dog food in a bag next to me at my desk at work. I'm really hungry. Should I eat it

Depends on the dog food. If it's Beneful have at it.

When I was 17 I ate an entire can of wet cat food once just to get 5 bucks for some gas. It was a funny bet and my friends videotaped me eating it and stuff. It actually wasn't THAT bad.

That's lame. I can come down, pick you and some of your thugs up and we can hit the bars. I'll even give you my gun for the night so you can feel safe.

ZeroRay

Just playin brah.

If you're down we can fuck shit up next month since I don't have shit to do then.

Hell, maybe even actually manage to form a meetup. None of that democracy stuff either just say we're meeting up here, you coming or not?

Melchiah

i will still claim that i could drank any member of drunk gaf to death. and i only weigh like 130.

What's your record for an evening?

Mine's about 10 beers and half a liter of Spiritus Fortis (95–96% Ethanolum)
or
10 bottles of beer, 1,5 liters of ~15% homemade wine, and 0,75 liter bottle of 40% Black Death vodka.

The glorious days of youth, which I never want to experience again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom