• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel much better this morning, I think I just didn't eat enough yesterday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whew! Just rode downtown. It's like 95 degrees. :x

Meetin a dude then going to a basement bar. So I hope to be full on relaxed here in a little bit. Goodness gravy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
*Pours a fourty out*

What the fuck are you doing, don't pour your fucking beer out.

I normally don't drink on Saturdays but here we are. Saw the walgreens chick tonight, be still my heart. Not sure if there's something there or if the lonelytimes are fucking with my head. Oh well, who cares. Feeling energic tonight but I ain't got shit to do, maybe if I get drunk enough I can go out and fight some homeless people.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just leaving the first bar. HEADING TO FOSTER FREEZE MOTHERFUCKERS. Then some taproom. It's cool and dark in the basement.

J2d

I thought it was best to save my member points and keep it in the drunk thread. Been on a three day festival and godamn to people fucking suck at concerts these days, stop taking pictures and instagraming shit you worthless fucking cunts, you are worthless people that should all fucking die. At one point I sat waiting for over one hour to get a good seat at show that was playing in a church, got the best possible seat, everything was perfect and when my most anticipated band showed up some fucking douchebag sat down on his knees and started taking pictures and facebooking I hope you get aids and die you boring fucking pice of shit humanin beeing fuck.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Couldn't see anything bad in his recent post history. Maybe one of the mods didn't like him and decided to just sweep him under the rug.

ATF487

I thought it was best to save my member points and keep it in the drunk thread. Been on a three day festival and godamn to people fucking suck at concerts these days, stop taking pictures and instagraming shit you worthless fucking cunts, you are worthless people that should all fucking die. At one point I sat waiting for over one hour to get a good seat at show that was playing in a church, got the best possible seat, everything was perfect and when my most anticipated band showed up some fucking douchebag sat down on his knees and started taking pictures and facebooking I hope you get aids and die you boring fucking pice of shit humanin beeing fuck.

i was at a concert yesterday drinkin' gansett tallboys and thinking the same thing

not everyone you ever do needs to be documented in some stupid digital database

coldvein

Banned

i generally agree with this sentiment. the whole share everything everywhere all the time on the internet culture is shitty fucking culture.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just ran into a parked car in my own driveway. My brake level is totally sorta busted. :\
I was going really slow and we were making up an episode of the xfiles and thought i was going slow enough to get off the bike while it was oging but it wasnt and then i just smacked into the side of the car and my shopping bag exploded and i busted a beer.

Magnus

There's a legit poetry reading happening on this vomit comet bus ride home in Toronto. People are applauding this insanely drunk chick who's rambling through a 'mind journey' of words and phrases. It's amazing

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i just had a transcendental experience walking through the neighborhood it was incredible i felt like this was my first time alive

Voltron64

CaM7g.gif

Get'sMad

woke up to watch the mens b-ball final and am drinking a beer and smoking a bowl

looked in the mirror and I have a badass looking small cut under my right eye that was the result of my dumb woman friend elbowing me in the face

also I think I forgot to tab out at the bar last night but they run your card when you start your tab so holla @ me automatic 25% gratuity or whatever the fuck it is

Get'sMad

man people really give you some different looks when you have a cut under your eye

like I went from unassuming adult white male to criminal

I guess this is better than a hickey though because everyone is just gonna make fun of you as opposed to being frightened by you

coldvein

Banned
i never got why people make fun of hickies, oh well.

so check this out.. i live across the street from this home for disabled/insane people. there's one little guy who has no legs and weird stubby things where his hands should be..birth defect or somethig. in a wheelchair, obviously. i was out on my stoop smoking this morning and the dude comes rolling out the door of the house, and goes speeding down the wheelchair ramps..when he came out the bottom his chair caught on a thing in the sidewalk and he came FLYING OUT OF THE WHEELCHAIR. hit the sidewalk and rolled for a sec. i couldnt help laughing. felt so bad. he picked himself up and was laughing too. i asked if he needed help getting back into his chair and he said he was fine, it happens all the time. this really happened.

coldvein

Banned
its shitty but i have to admit i'm glad he didn't ask for help getting back into his chair. i didn't want to have to go over there and go grab the dude by his armpits and put him back up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom