• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
its amazing how salty girls get when you tell em youre not willing to worship the shrine of their pussy anymore. MAN.

iN0McdtqvFx67.gif

coldvein

Banned
do you guys know anywhere in the seattle area where i can drink AND use free wifi at the same time? the bookstore is all ive got so far.

coldvein

Banned
kerub, i'm not quite at the point where obamas class warfare shit has incited me into actual violence. its bubbling at the surface tho. ill keep you posted.

Acid08

Banned
I'm a quarter white. Well, I guess that depends on whether you consider Italians to be white or not. At the most, I'm half white.

Get'sMad

"I'll hide under some coats and hope that somehow everything will work out" might be the greatest thing ever uttered in the english language.

Mully

I NEED TO KNOW THIS GOD DAMN SONGS NAME AND ARTIST RIGHT AWAY.

It's like this technoy song that has this beat (womp.....womp, womp, womp) in the background and some guy is basically talking. I remember hearing it after coming home from watching the Phantom Menace back in 1999. I've only heard it a bunch of times since then, but it must be pretty well known since it was on the radio back then.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
nothing like a warm pbr after a grueling day. i can hear crickets.

I guess that depends on whether you consider Italians to be white or not.

Combined data from two large mtDNA studies provides an estimate of non-Caucasoid maternal ancestry in Italians. The first study sampled 411 Italians from all over the country and found five South Asian M and East Asian D sequences (1.2%) and eight sub-Saharan African L sequences (1.9%). The second study sampled 465 Sicilians and detected ten M sequences (2.2%) and three L sequences (0.65%). This makes a total of 3% non-white maternal admixture (1.3% Asian and 1.7% African) ...

http://racialreality.110mb.com/italians.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom