• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
how do u guys organize your living space?

im cleaning/removing stuf this afternoon. its very therapeutic but I just stood in the center looking around and realized i like to have my place of being like a playground. i only have things i want and that are fun and remind me of good times in view and i can just stand around and go around and play with things or do this or that its sorta like the whole thing is just one big work center with little stations theres the puter station the art station the bedstation the music station and i can just kinda flow back and forth and between, taking breaks in a chair with a tablet when im tired its a very nice atmosphere i live in a box with this little furry animal that sleeps all the time and there are flickering things and lots of color and always loud sounds permeating everything and this bug square that you can just lay in and look up at this weird poster and then theres a window i dont know its very fun to me. i think im gonna get a tent up here to put my bed in and then just lay in a bed in tshirts lounging in tshirts and intertwined legs but it will be a box inside a box so its extra safe. hi dough up from here.

THEULTIMATETURBOJAM
THEULTRAMATUREBROJAM

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like my rooms to have as few things in them as possible. Clear out and streamline that shit. Fuck clutter.

Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space is a really good album

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I guess I'm going to some metal concert. I hate most metal and most people who listen to metal but there's drinks there and I need to get the fuck out of the house so why not.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kinda tipsy and Skyping with my ex. Trying to persuade her to cyber-sex.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Watching Hell on Wheels whle tipsy.

waiting for breaking bad, what a horrible show.

ZeroRay

Well you can be only like 3 hours behind everyone else by buying the new eps on Amazon. $2 a pop.

Just remember these three words:

"Not on Dish"

Wool

where the weed at

oh wait it's right here

I'm picking up some hash tomorrow, it's going to be great. I feel pathetic making plans for a night spent by myself, but I think I'm going to stay in, smoke some hash, and play GTA2.

Anyway, I'm drinking some fancy beer from Kansas right now. RIP balddemon, I wonder if his parents kicked him out of the house yet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
8b0f5b4c128792dedcc27b110a3287d94ccc4e72.gif

murphylessgles7564456

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got blasted and slept under six hours, but I feel normal today. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I spent so much fucking money last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom