• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
oyr9U.gif

Acid08

Banned
Went and saw a Battle Royale screening in SF last night, under the influence of some weed chocolate. Forgot how intense and brutal that movie was, emotions were felt hard.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
like 30-60 days in a row. It's not like I keep count. If I wouldn't have gotten sick a day last week I'd probably be on like 30 right now.

I was drinking malibu but I drank the whole bottle and now i'm too lazy to make a whiskeycoke. It's like 100 degrees outside and I have no air conditioning.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
like 30-60 days in a row. It's not like I keep count. If I wouldn't have gotten sick a day last week I'd probably be on like 30 right now.

I was drinking malibu but I drank the whole bottle and now i'm too lazy to make a whiskeycoke. It's like 100 degrees outside and I have no air conditioning.

Get nude. Let your body air out.

Anyways I think I'm on day five now. I only had like 5 beers yesterday, though, not sure if that counts. It's probably not a record but I'm in the upper echelon right now.

right now i'm looking up how to make weed brownies on youtube. i wonder if these videos are trustworthy.

I had edibles made from gram cracker crumbs a few days back. Shit was tight, it was the best high I've had in a long time.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Get nude. Let your body air out.

Anyways I think I'm on day five now. I only had like 5 beers yesterday, though, not sure if that counts. It's probably not a record but I'm in the upper echelon right now.

I had edibles made from gram cracker crumbs a few days back. Shit was tight, it was the best high I've had in a long time.

Yeah I'm in boxers, but my window is open next to a busy intersection and the front of a supermarket, i don't want half of portland to see my asshole.

Also, I'm sick and tired of these shitty spray paint graffiti or industrial looking design on all these logos/typefaces everywhere. I know that stuff was more popular in like 2006, but why is it still around?

Also, why don't they make a show called Who's Rigatoni is it anyway? Where lawyers get in front of a studio audience live and try to prove that it's their rigatoni using passionate and or well-reasoned arguments? Each episode can have different high profile lawyers. It would be like a farcical way to introduce the public to how lawyers operate, as well as a way to make high profile lawyers even more money. But one of the lawyers could be a newbie not from an ivy league school, to give possibly overlooked lawyers a chance to shine and become known. Think about how awesome of an idea this is.

Wool

right now i'm looking up how to make weed brownies on youtube. i wonder if these videos are trustworthy.

If you're just doing it to get high, it is way easier to make "firecrackers". Smear nutella on two pieces of graham cracker, sprinkle the weed in the middle, sandwich together, wrap in tin foil, put in oven for 15-20 minutes (on pretty low heat). It's a real fast way to make edibles.

If you are doing brownies, you probably just want to make weed butter, and then use a normal brownie recipe with the weed butter substituted for regular butter.

I'm about to have my first ever Irish car bomb tonight. Are they good?

Acid08

Banned
If you're just doing it to get high, it is way easier to make "firecrackers". Smear nutella on two pieces of graham cracker, sprinkle the weed in the middle, sandwich together, wrap in tin foil, put in oven for 15-20 minutes (on pretty low heat). It's a real fast way to make edibles.

If you are doing brownies, you probably just want to make weed butter, and then use a normal brownie recipe with the weed butter substituted for regular butter.

I'm about to have my first ever Irish car bomb tonight. Are they good?

Fuck yeah they are.

Also instead of Nutella you can use peanut butter, as long as it's the kind with oil sitting on top. The oil bonds with the thc and makes the whole thing work.

I swear fuck everything. nothing and notice is god and the only thing we csn spite to is an ideal of a overlap. I just hate all the dreams that I have and will tomorroe ro have in my kong

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Was driving to work today and everything felt off and I realized it was the first time in weeks I wasn't stoned on the way to work. I was merging onto the 101 and it felt like slow motion I could see everyone in their cars, there weren't cars there were humans sitting in chairs with their arms out surrounded by metal.

Then I got to work and felt like crying for about 4 hours. But then I started flirting with the new girl. I don't really like her, but she is adorable. I had to go take over her station when she went on breaks/lunches and I noticed she had drawn a man with no arms. So I drew a thought bubble with two people hands inside it. Then a few hours later when I came back she had drawn a girl with no arms, etc.. etc.. It was really fun back and forth. She has a really cute accent too. I dunno.

Then I realized I had only eaten half a quesadilla and brought no lunch other than trail mix so I decided to go to Carls Jr. It was gross and salty. And there was a sign on the drive through window {after I had already ordered} that warned their food may contain chemicals known to cause birth defects. So I handed the lady my debit card while thinking about the insides of balls.

So after work I stop at the CCFOODMART to buy a 24oz Lagunitas, a pint of lager and a sparkling water. I get back in the car and a DRUNK DUDE sipping on a WHITE bottle of coconut malibu rum wanders up to my car. I mean to give him the fuck off gesture but I gave him the neck slice cutting gesture. I backed up quickly and just out of my rearview mirror I noticed a bro on a bike scream past me. If the timing was any different I woulda hit the dude.

Time to get fuckin' backed [katy perry psychadelic van remix 7am] style and then go for a walk and wander the neighborhood. Tomorrow morning I have to go to the bank, but after the bank I'm buying a GTX680 so yeah.

Wool

Where do you work that you keep meeting girls there? What is a GTX680? It sounds like a Lincoln SUV model or something.

Did you guys know that over the course of Seinfeld, George had 43 different girlfriends?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I work at a Medical Supply/Injection-Molding Facility. Its a lab environment. Mostly cleanroom. For some reason the work force is 80% female. I'm still surprised by it. Also, a LOT of temps come through so theres usually about 1 or 2 new people a month. I haven't actually met tons of girls, I'm not like some player. Theres one girl that I *really* like, another girl who likes me who I drunkenly initiated a hook up with but thankfully it fizzled out, and then thats basically it as far as anything noteworthy goes. On the day shift theres some incredible beauties though. Theres this one girl that I swear is probably the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in real life.

'GTX680 is a videocard. I'm building an ubercomputer to make me EVEN COOLER than I already am.

It actually is probably more like 90% female. I'm one of 5 guys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom