• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copernicus said:
Seriously....someone stop me from pressing send....

fuck

29de2s3.jpg

riY4h.gif

kehs

Banned
DBebm5 said:
What are your rates?

Oops, CORPORATE whore, sorry.

Corporate whores tend to be whores in general.

brianjones said:

sigh....

You WILL hear the ramifications of this decisions.

I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you

Copernicus said:
I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you

Haha, a guilty pleasure that mostly delivered.

Speaking of guilty pleasures that mostly deliver, what are your rates again?

Drunk thread n9ght #2!!!!!! Super excited for "lisa's radial cafe" tomorrow mornig. Apartment codo secutity came and gave us shit for yelling "Go Frontline!" out the window. Fake security is the fucking worst) time for some more mead and "chel" ( NHL2011)

Four loko tastes like piss combined with melted icees I don't know what you guys are drinking. After years of keystone ice and natty I can drink 4 loko just fine. It's not that bad.

balddemon

Banned
fuckinfirst time i'm drujnk in a while, me and mh girlfriend drakn more than half a bottle of smirnoff. shes like 98 punds. i am siting on mhy couch drunk asssss fuck. ready to go to bed she gave me head butno sex and my bals are blue as fuck. so how drunk do i sem. i 'll reply if i'm awake.c

eduT: she aint even myh girlfriend bu i met her like 3 days agol so thats why she wouldn't have sex. also my dadwas up when i got home like 2 minutes agi and made me mop. i'm pretty sure he knows i'm drunk. but fuck it i don't care 'im a virgin mormon adn ready to fuckkkkkk erika come on.

balddemon said:
fuckinfirst time i'm drujnk in a while, me and mh girlfriend drakn more than half a bottle of smirnoff. shes like 98 punds. i am siting on mhy couch drunk asssss fuck. ready to go to bed she gave me head butno sex and my bals are blue as fuck. so how drunk do i sem. i 'll reply if i'm awake.c

eduT: she aint even myh girlfriend bu i met her like 3 days agol so thats why she wouldn't have sex. also my dadwas up when i got home like 2 minutes agi and made me mop. i'm pretty sure he knows i'm drunk. but fuck it i don't care 'im a virgin mormon adn ready to fuckkkkkk erika come on.
I'm quoting this so it never goes away. It's the greatest post I've ever seen.

kinda plasterd jere...doesnt help zaz im typin in a pitch black room
mighta finally gotten laid if that girl didn:t have a bf...fuk this shit
still, i had a ton of fun. bein drunk is ufn. that is all folks.

UrokeJoe

Probably not safe, but I'm gonna make some tortilla chips for Chilaquiles tomorrow. Rather get thatht out of the way now.

hiccup....

First time really really drunk in a coupla weeks.

Watching the endless Marvel-a-thon on DisneyXD.

Spending some quality time with the wife and the cats.

Feeling pretty pretty good (4 now).

balddemon

Banned
EDIT: you know what, just ignore this post. this is a thread for drunk posting. suffice it to say shit got kinda fucked up last night.

ATF487

balddemon said:

This is why I love the drunk thread

House party last night, drunk as fuck.
No hangover so that keeps my one Hangover since I turned 18 (24 now) record intact.
Everyone else hates me as I wake up fine and they are suffering all around ahaha

Leucrota

Hello Gaf,

Drank very responsibly last night because I did not need to get my nerve fortified by liquor because the girl I am mackin' on wasn't around. So, I just had a good time, have no hangover today, and am ready to do homework.

PS: The girl I am mackin' on I thought was lesbian, but I have a good source confirming she is in fact bi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom