• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did brandnew get permabanned for?

i want to know what it was in order to be too big to fail..

it was probably on the gaming side, right?

kehs

Banned
blame space said:
what did brandnew get permabanned for?

i want to know what it was in order to be too big to fail..

it was probably on the gaming side, right?

That's usually my first guess...but I tried going on gaming side and it didn't stick. I'm still here

whos is brandnew?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
smoking, drinking, listening to some tunes

success08ze.gif

balddemon

Banned
Just popping in to say that I'll be back tomorrow night, hopefully drunk and hopefully able to finally say I got some.Still got some of the Strawberry 'noff (which is what fucked me up the last time) that she asked for. Good shit.

Also this thread would appear to be a tag goldmine, haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm about to open my last beer, a 24oz can that I dropped hardcore earlier tonight. That shit almost exploded, it's severely dented. Now I have to open it, it may burst everywhere, who knows, but this is the moment of truth.

Please Zeus, let this precious beverage be spared, for it's foam spread around my floor will do me no good, I need it's sweet nectar.

edit - it went ok

so yesterday was this years village festival.
I went there and savored the new booze the farmers brewed. That's all I remember from yesterday

i woke up a hour ago lying on the floor of my bathroom in my own puke, a (pretty ugly tbh) girl in my bed, about 200 unanswered calls on my phone(at least 50 from the girl I'm dating atm) and police ringing the doorbell. got up, washed my face, went downstairs and opened the door just to get told that I have to show up at the police office this afternoon.

yea

coldvein

Banned
iamaustrian said:
so yesterday was this years village festival.
I went there and savored the new booze the farmers brewed. That's all I remember from yesterday

i woke up a hour ago lying on the floor of my bathroom in my own puke, a (pretty ugly tbh) girl in my bed, about 200 unanswered calls on my phone(at least 50 from the girl I'm dating atm) and police ringing the doorbell. got up, washed my face, went downstairs and opened the door just to get told that I have to show up at the police office this afternoon.

yea

big trouble in little village. yikes.

First time drunk thread poster, Good times.

Leave pretty hot girl that was clearly chatting you up because she was 2 years younger then you, Bad times.

Damn you conscience, you motherfucker.

blame space said:
starfish you aren't making sense.. try to express your thoughts in a different way.

yeah sobered up a bit since that post
hopefully
, either way fucked up getting with a girl = bad times, first time drunk thread poster = good times i think

That better???

Starfish_Oxide said:
yeah sobered up a bit since that post
hopefully
, either way fucked up getting with a girl = bad times, first time drunk thread poster = good times i think

That better???

ah man.. that sucks. drink some more

Acid08

Banned
ikkemenx said:
LOL ah okay. Acid08 the pale ale is yours.
Nice, I'm down. There's a bottle of Sangria in the fridge. Wondering if I should fuck with that or not.

MICHAEL JACKSON, A MILLION DOLLARS, YOU FEEL ME.

ikkemenx

Starfish_Oxide said:
Can't have to be up in 4 hours for college :(

Sucks that in Ireland that you get kicked out at 2.00/2.30

Same here. We have a place called "After Hours" that goes until later but they charge $14 cover. Duuumb.

Acid08 said:
Nice, I'm down. There's a bottle of Sangria in the fridge. Wondering if I should fuck with that or not.

MICHAEL JACKSON, A MILLION DOLLARS, YOU FEEL ME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7RtCD_wduY

Gouty said:
My skin is burning and my liver hurts.

But I'm bored so I must continue drinking.

HOMER: This is the last bar in town. If they don't let me in, I'll have to stop drinking!
HOMER'S LIVER: Yay!
HOMER: Shut up, liver!

sixclaws

Banned
Had some Vodka and Pepsi during the Nintendo 3DS conference definitely made the weird parts a lot more hilarious and tolerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom