• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've found myself freshly showered with two drinks going. I have a whiskey soda and a corona. Accidental but welcome.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Bahaha, I just bought an ounce and a half last week. Haven't even made a noticeable dent in it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol you're cool. my threads are like diagon alley.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My virus scanner has been telling me there's a threat for like 2 months but I keep clicking it away since I don't feel like bothering with it

Sierra Nevada and 40s of Bud Lite

coldvein

Banned
snuggler... i love you dude... but wy all the bud light all the time? seriously, if you want to drink shitty beers theres better ones. brand loyalty?

kehs

Banned
The only thing sadder than an empty bottle of canadian whiskey is the last drink from said bottle.

/cryingeagle

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Starting school tomorrow. About to pass out, after smoking a few bowls of some bad weed. I'm usually not the one to review weed, but this shit is terrible. Barely buzzed, and I'm a mega-lightweight.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck, why is my nose bleeding. My white t-shirt is drenched in blood.

It's a lot harder in person.

And I'm not saying that from experience. I just saying that because I like being on a phone in the safety of my own home instead of out in the raw with dangerous people.

coldvein

Banned
It's a lot harder in person.

And I'm not saying that from experience. I just saying that because I like being on a phone in the safety of my own home instead of out in the raw with dangerous people.

at... i dont know much.. but i know that if you never get out in the raw with dangerous people you're never gonna grow up. DO IT man

Ultima_5

does drunk gaf have an irc. cuz i wanna join or osmething and make a drunk ass of myself without fucking up my current gaf identity

Noshino

last minute trip to seattle for pax ended up in a drunk gaf meetup...

foOe8.jpg

p02vP.jpg

5VkH1.jpg

TOlEA.jpg

OZZ0h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom