• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Guys! Guys! According to a "scientist" beer and nachos are unhealthy because there's wheat in them. Who the hell does this "scientist" think he is?

Aww yeah. Today was a good day for me socially. Haha...

Two insanely cute girls actually initiated conversations with me and that did not happen at all last semester.

I think my strict dieting and exercise is finally starting to pay off.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just ate 2 bowls of rice covered in nutella, im so fucking high.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I want you guys to relax. Take your socks off. Rub the bottom of your feet with your fingers. Now go on www.reddit.com/r/asmr and click on a link, then slowly touch your scalp and rub it with all fingers on your hands.

Being the president of the US must be a stressful job.

I wouldn't be able to handle it after 2 days. I would probably have a panic attack.

ZeroRay

Usually after a few months of being in office, the president doesn't want to be president anymore.

Not me though, I'll drink the finest liquors and hang out with my hottest groupies.

i2geQCfAiUkun.gif

edit: aw shit. new page.

oh well.

kehs

Banned
50ppp atra? Really? You should be banned for that.

Speaking of which, there's no mod or admin that participates in drunk thread. Who wants to nominate me for modship?

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Please give me a straight answer devoid of predictable mainstream opinion bs.

Is fruit punch four loko suppose to taste like nail polish remover smells? it's been in my fridge for a few weeks and I ran out of beer and saif fck it, but there is no way it's suppose to taste like this. I dont see an expiration date on it and I'm still drinking it despite the taste.

kehs

Banned
Please give me a straight answer devoid of predictable mainstream opinion bs.

Is fruit punch four loko suppose to taste like nail polish remover smells? it's been in my fridge for a few weeks and I ran out of beer and saif fck it, but there is no way it's suppose to taste like this. I dont see an expiration date on it and I'm still drinking it despite the taste.

If it smells like nail polish remover it's because it smells like acetone. Acetone is the mid step of alcohol as it's being processed in your system. While it does exist in your body at one point, it IS NOT OKAY to ingest. Acetone outside of the lymph/liver/late digestive system is harmful and even fatal.

Throw it out, it's not worth it.

#CopernicusForModship

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
If it smells like nail polish remover it's because it smells like acetone. Acetone is the mid step of alcohol as it's being processed in your system. While it does exist in your body at one point, it IS NOT OKAY to ingest. Acetone outside of the lymph/liver/late digestive system is harmful and even fatal.

Throw it out, it's not worth it.

#CopernicusForModship

Thank you for the informative advice. Going to take a trip to 7-11 and pick up some corona or something :)

kehs

Banned
fuuuu elizabeth shue is in pirahna?

am watching now

fuck I don't have 3d glasses and I think this movie is available in 3d.

Yup...I need 3d, two naked women swiming underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom