• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
just bought a few more rolling rocks. LABOR DAY

i think i helped a girl cheat on her boyfriend last night (with my dick) should i feel bad?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Then force his dick in your mouth, is that even a question?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Of course she had to ride his friggin' dick. Did you ever see coldvein's dick? Let's just say it matches his username.

Of course she had to ride his friggin' dick. Did you ever see coldvein's dick? Let's just say it matches his username.
iKOFuEjLxRP5w.png

certainly. but in this crazy bullshit world, if a dude and a girl do some crazy shit together, it's generally blamed on the dude. in my experience.
Well, it does take two to cheat.

But if you weren't entirely aware of her ordeal with her bf then I wouldn't place too much blame on you.

coldvein

Banned
at you owe me 15 dollars man. you need my paypal?

edit: WELCOME TO MY 1,000th DRUNK GAF POST PARTY. here's to 1,000 more nonsense messages on the internet. i couldn't have done it without you guys.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just woke up. :)

I'll hang out in a shaq thread. What's the robo-shaq movie called again?

8 hours until I win this lot of three minidisc players.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude it's a holiday. No work. Fuck work. I already had an interesting weekend too. The best ever. And now it's gone into overtime.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm drinking watery coffee. Not sure what to do today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm getting high and playing videogames in the dark. I might leave my cave for some alcohol and out of doors time later. This is living.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There is a super hot GenX mom in my neighborhood. Long curly black hair, glasses straight out of early nineties teen television dramas. It's hella funny. I gotta find out what cassettes she has in her minivan.

There is a super hot GenX mom in my neighborhood. Long curly black hair, glasses straight out of early nineties teen television dramas. It's hella funny. I gotta find out what cassettes she has in her minivan.

This is straight out of Girls except she's a mom instead of a dad and you're a boy instead of a girl.

Get'sMad

my downstairs neighbors are gone therefore I'm cranking the ever living shit out of some vinyl without fear of getting the dreaded bang on the ceiling

currently dancing like an idiot to stone roses fools gold while drinking a beer and cutting up some vegetables

probably smoke a bowl and put on some t. rex next

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Who's ready for some whiskey and coffee?

I'm drawing love notes and listening to micheal jackson because acridmeat played it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I wanna see pax. Let's do it guys, let's take a train and get brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom