• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
g5JEc.jpg

Guys.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
We start with the heart. We fuck with the MLP OT.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Altrametal I hope you aren't planning on doing anything darksided to a women. I know you wanna get laid but don't do anything that could get you locked up in prison.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It does not involve
i8TQX5n07jF1T

Even though I have Satan as my avatar, I am extremely ethical.

I mean, you do what you gotta do, but I needed to go on the record as not condoning that type of behavior in case what you have planned leads the authorities to this thread.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Sheeit I shoulda been in here this weekend.

Turned 21 yesterday (Saturday), might not be a huge think here in the UK but I still had a whale of a weekend.
Currently enjoying a nice strong JD and Coke, with a dash of vanilla, top stuff.

She has a very unusual vaginal canal.
Well, of course.

Eggman's body did go through it once.

Rape rape rape?
Is such a thing even feasible?

I mean, you do what you gotta do, but I needed to go on the record as not condoning that type of behavior in case what you have planned leads the authorities to this thread.
I get where you're coming from.

Don't worry. If the authorities do get involved I'll tell them that you had nothing to do with it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
:)

ya'll know what that means (I just did a kiss on some boobies)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
hey if I make a Shaq thread soon will you guys hang out in it and everyone can get drunk and listen to Shaq's first rap album and talk about how cool Shaq is as well as how drunk we are?

Does that sound cool or shitty? All I've ever wanted to do in life is make a successful Shaq thread. Nothing else matters at this point in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom