• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

I can't even imagine/fathom a penis coming in to contact with her lips. Shit doesn't even register. Doubt you could even model that shit with a computer. I refuse to accept the possibility.

So just stop.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I went orchid shopping today and it was super fun.

Oh yeah, chatted up a lot of girls today in my classes. Seems like a lot them have boyfriends. haha.

But at least I'm putting out a lot of positive vibes and I'm getting positive vibes back, if you get what I'm saying.

lush

One of the dudes on our track team(long jumper iirc, maybe high jumper, jumper of some sort) got kicked off the team yesterday for beating his gf with his arm that had a cast on it.

You'll be up in those guts soon enough man. Good job.
iVnYzPQdOOpIv.gif

Second week of school and I ask a indie girl with red dyed hair for a light and she's offering me her number within 5 minutes. I love New York.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
noob here but is this the drunk horny thread? if so I may go madison ivy with black hair or some its ok its my stepdaughters compilation

lush

I always found her shampoo/soap/conditioner/whatever dispensers in the shower rather fascinating/awesome. Having baby ducks in the shower with you seems dangerous as well.

edit: what

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a giant whiskey and sparkles w/ lemon and tiny straws. Gonna smoke some chron-chron and then shower and scrub my feet. I hope to watch Torque later tonight. Weird week. I feel like I'm just getting into the swing of things and then ooohhhp, tomorrow's Friday. Got my power supply. It's tiny. It's only just now occurring to me how cutting edge/unique this build is going to be. I dunno. Confusing day. Had lunch with a close friend and got really embarrassed at a gas station. Also finall got my dad a birthdat orchid, three days late but hey.
http://networkednetworks.blogspot.com/ <- I no longer tweet so this is my only extra curricular Internet activity now.

Life is good without twitter. I miss bread turtle and plume but it's so fuckin nice not worrying about trends and jokes and tweets. I got WAAAAAY too into twitter for a while. I posted like 7000 times in 11 months.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Im gonna start eating muffins everyday. Bran muffins, zucchini muffins.. Never not eating a muffin. Once I get this tent up I'll be never not camping too. I'm eating that muffin bro. No fruit, zero fruit. Vegetables belong in muffins, fuck all y'all goodnight.

tearsofash

had a birthday party, which is only time i bust out my beer boot.

also someone said that i had a manicure? what does that even mean?

Bagerk

Sign that drinking is having a negative impact on your life: Walking down your street on the way home from the pub and you hear loud music coming from a house. "heeeeeey, a party! I'm just going to walk in and act like I belong and this should be fun!" You walk in the front door and a bunch of 6 year olds are dancing to Aqua songs. THEN it takes you at least 8 seconds before you decide you should leave.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Second week of school and I ask a indie girl with red dyed hair for a light and she's offering me her number within 5 minutes. I love New York.

You know what fuck you shadyspace you fucking liar. I'm in NYC too, tell me where the fuck you are so I can also pick up these so called girls. Fucker.

Bagerk

I went orchid shopping today and it was super fun.

I was at a bar with my friend and there was a bunch of them in a vase like device and she expressed that she desired one of them but she was too embarrassed to take them. So after some careful manoeuvring she subtly freed them from their glass prison and returns to me. I greet her with "Well that was well orchid-strated"

She replies "uuuuurgh your puns are so awful, everyone is looking at us"

Me "oh....how orchid"

I spent a decent amount of time crouching on the floor laughing/crying at how much I enjoy myself.

coldvein

Banned
i should man.

hung out with my .. lady friendish person last night, she let me know that she'd told most of my friends and co workers that im a vicious piece of shit. cant wait to go to work today!

i should watch some cartoons.

Acid08

Banned
i should man.

hung out with my .. lady friendish person last night, she let me know that she'd told most of my friends and co workers that im a vicious piece of shit. cant wait to go to work today!

i should watch some cartoons.
Cartoons always make me feel like not such a vicious piece of shit.

I have an interview today drunk thread, at a tutoring place.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude yes. The amount of time I spend watching cartoons is lots and lots.

^are you tutoring minors?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Me "oh....how orchid"

I spent a decent amount of time crouching on the floor laughing/crying at how much I enjoy myself.
I love puns, but I've spent like 5 minutes trying to understand this one and I don't get it. :'(

Acid08

Banned
okay.

i'd trust you to tutor me man.

edit: and the truth is that i'm not even close to being a vicious piece of shit, but you know.. a woman scorned, etc. hell hath no fury. i just kinda feel like its not even worth defending myself.
For sure man. What did you do to make her want to spout off bullshit? Or is she just a lil wacked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom