• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxword

Class today was terrible. Time to relax.

caption0709_1.jpg

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Partially liquored up. Just watched my Broncos shit the bed... again. It's going to take a couple years to undo the damage that McDaniels bestowed upon my favorite franchise.

On the bright side, it looks like we may be in the running for the Andrew Luck lottery!

Acid08

Banned
RiccochetJ said:
Partially liquored up. Just watched my Broncos shit the bed... again. It's going to take a couple years to undo the damage that McDaniels bestowed upon my favorite franchise.

On the bright side, it looks like we may be in the running for the Andrew Luck lottery!
My feed on Facebook is blowing up about that game right now. Lots of Raider fans, the only local sports team I hate.

ikkemenx

What's drunkGAF's experience with alcoholic whipped cream? I tried it for the first time recently, it was about 15% and caramel-flavoured. Tasted great! Does anyone know any sweet recipes that this could be incorporated into? (I usually just spray it into my mouth)

ikkemenx said:
What's drunkGAF's experience with alcoholic whipped cream? I tried it for the first time recently, it was about 15% and caramel-flavoured. Tasted great! Does anyone know any sweet recipes that this could be incorporated into? (I usually just spray it into my mouth)
I had bad experiences with it a year or so ago when it first started to come out. Thought it would be more like whipped cream and less... umm... alcoholy. I never liked it. My friend got really messed up on it though and had sex with a gal with a cape on. He had sex with a girl... with a cape on his back. Let that set in for a bit. So I guess alcoholic whipped cream is awesome.

In my world today: Work sucks. I know. She left me flowers by the stairs. Surprises let me know she cares. AKA my work sucks ass. I do 3 times as much work and get paid a third anyone else does. Yeah yeah I know welcome to the real world.

ikkemenx said:
Makes me feel sooo goood. And sex with a cape, eh? I should consume more of the stuff.
MORE ALCHY MORE ALCHY

I'm drinking beer that I bought for 8 dollars a 36 pack out of pint glasses with atari games on them. God i'm a nerd. F that.

ikkemenx

SteveWinwood said:
MORE ALCHY MORE ALCHY

I'm drinking beer that I bought for 8 dollars a 36 pack out of pint glasses with atari games on them. God i'm a nerd. F that.

That's hot. It's $1 draft night over here but I'm trying to be a good student and shit and go to bed early. Might play some Persona 4.

I don't wanna be known as a hater. We should all like what ever we all like without judgin each other. Thank god for auto correct. Let's be friends. I want to like persona 4. Is that the one where they shoot themselves in the head in the tvs.

ikkemenx

SteveWinwood said:
I don't wanna be known as a hater. We should all like what ever we all like without judgin each other. Thank god for auto correct. Let's be friends. I want to like persona 4. Is that the one where they shoot themselves in the head in the tvs.

The shooting themselves in the head is Persona 3, Persona 4 takes place in the TVs, yeah. It's worth a try if you haven't played it, story is decent, but the character-building is really where the game shines. And awesome music. Pretty addictive. I like that as a JRPG the decisions you make actually impact the game and there are a ton of possibilities (whereas in a lot of them it's like FIGHT YOUR WAY FROM THIS CUTSCENE TO THIS CUTSCENE- though I'm sort of a slut for those anyways). I also really love the art style in most Atlus games, Persona 4 in particular just has some of the best menu designs I've ever seen (next to like Mirror's Edge). Really stylistic to say the least.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
I'm in SC for work and the holiday inn express I'm stayin at has something called "managers reception". They got free beer and wine from 5-7 mon-thurs...10/10 idea.

kehs

Banned
I'm very close to wanting to spend more time drunk than sober.

That would require me to start taking public transportation again though. =/

ikkemenx

Copernicus said:
I haven't seen my keyboard in over 9 years.
i type with omostyl one hand, don'y know hwy just got in that habit then i remember my business tech teahcher tell me you are the fastest person to type with one hand a oone finger i have ever seen he also telll me lmy ascii art look like shit whatever man i beat magus in your class

yeah on my psp custom firmware bitchez i was on the forefront eith that shit

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I was also drunk.. well still drunk. Went to bed at 4, woke at 7 to work. Tonight there's a party I am attending. Yup I will die.

Coeliacus

Could've stormed a masquerade balk full of asians as a commando whitey but 2 tickets between the three of us so I gave it to my Sinagaporean friend who paid for all my whiskey tonight fuck yeah. 8:30 shift at work tomorrow hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom