• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
For sure man. What did you do to make her want to spout off bullshit? Or is she just a lil wacked out?

oh, no. i banged off with some much younger girl. hahaha. i told her. then she was like "WELL I FUCKED SOME OTHER GUY LAST WEEK".. and i kinda went off on some mean shit in response. didnt threaten to kill her or anybody, just said whatever i could to hurt her and her ego. which i did.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
oh, no. i banged off with some much younger girl. hahaha. i told her. then she was like "WELL I FUCKED SOME OTHER GUY LAST WEEK".. and i kinda went off on some mean shit in response. didnt threaten to kill her or anybody, just said whatever i could to hurt her and her ego. which i did.

Nice.

Acid08

Banned
Damn. Gotta keep in cool Vein. Be cool.

coldvein

Banned
Damn. Gotta keep in cool Vein. Be cool.

what made me particularly mad was that.. just like a couple days before my incident, we were laying in bed together and she got all personal like.. "have you slept with anybody else since we've been hanging out?" and i said no, which was honest at that time. and then i asked her the same thing and she said no, which was a straight up lie to my face at that time.

so when i told her i'd fucked this other girl, she was like "WHAT!!! but, yeah, i totally did the same shit and wasnt honest about it at all!"

like i came into the situation all apologetic about what i'd done and left just mad as fuck.

AcridMeat

Banned
Do you guys watch home movies? I was watching it last night and it almost suffocated in my comfy bed from laughin too much. It was the one where coach was like "women are like grapes."

On this is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y24oJFhpoK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Yes, Home Movies is one of my favorites. The ending of the last episode is so damn bittersweet it's ridiculous.
I have faith in you brother. Knowing the actual context of this is interesting. It gives a whole new dynamic to drunk thread.

I'm listening to The Mummies this morning, fuck yeah.

edit: Vein, at this point in time, I like to go back to the man Will Smith for this advice.

Acid08

Banned
what made me particularly mad was that.. just like a couple days before my incident, we were laying in bed together and she got all personal like.. "have you slept with anybody else since we've been hanging out?" and i said no, which was honest at that time. and then i asked her the same thing and she said no, which was a straight up lie to my face at that time.

so when i told her i'd fucked this other girl, she was like "WHAT!!! but, yeah, i totally did the same shit and wasnt honest about it at all!" like i came into the situation all apologetic about what i'd done and left just mad as fuck.
]]

Ah well if she wasn't honest up front anyway then fuck it. She's the real shithead.

coldvein

Banned
]]

Ah well if she wasn't honest up front anyway then fuck it. She's the real shithead.

i agree. but i have some level of decorum. i've been kinda bugged out about it the past few days.. but apparently she's just been drinking and crying and talking mad shit about me to everybody i know.

Acid08

Banned
i agree. but i have some level of decorum. i've been kinda bugged out about it the past few days.. but apparently she's just been drinking and crying and talking mad shit about me to everybody i know.

How long have you guys been "together"?

if i'm having lady issues (aka my mangina hurting) i mostly listen to cudi. man on the moon 1 is a destroyer.

word

Love that album.

Acid08

Banned
that's the thing acid. we've been BANGING for maybe like five or six months.. but i let it be known multiple times that i wasn't like "her dude". we were trying to play this grey area sex/hangout game.

tbh I've been up to some similar shit recently. This girl and I were flirting and whatever, attracted to each other. We both talked about how we don't want relationships or anything even close to that. So we finally bang and the next day she caught feelings and now I feel like an asshole even though we both laid out our intentions beforehand.

the sex/hangout thing seems doomed.

coldvein

Banned
tbh I've been up to some similar shit recently. This girl and I were flirting and whatever, attracted to each other. We both talked about how we don't want relationships or anything even close to that. So we finally bang and the next day she caught feelings and now I feel like an asshole even though we both laid out our intentions beforehand.

the sex/hangout thing seems doomed.

it's not real. if you sleep with a girl a few times, some real emotional shit is going to develop. despite what you say, despite what you've agreed on.

in my experience its almost impossible to just be fuck buddies. your fuck buddy will eventually want you to be her only buddy. just my experience.

coldvein

Banned
COME ON son. we were playing that on the jukebox when you were 15.

edit: i have a funny story about this song, two seconds

back in the days i worked in a kitchen. i washed dishes full time. one night it was just me closing with the girl who was my manager... this crazy hippy chick... and i went to clock out, turned around to walk out, and she just physically grabbed me and started licking my face and making out with me. it ended and we both just went on our ways.

i got home AND THIS SONG WAS PLAYING... and then i went to the bar with my boys and she was there, AND THIS SAME SONG WAS PLAYING.

coldvein

Banned
old enough to put some 20 year old pussy in the bag. come on kids.

i cant believe i just typed that.

snuggler, i dont even have a facebook account.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The new Heineken cans have textured green surfaces. So fucking awesome.

WHY IS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH AMSTERDAM GODLY

TELL ME SOMEONE TELL ME

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kp, i was hoping you'd walk me out into some neighborhoods to eat some hash or smoke mushrooms or whatever yall do over there.

We smoke weed in coffee shops over in Amsterdam yo. I'm back in scotland now ftl.

Back to the grind yo.

coldvein

Banned
vein.jpg

at: does this look like a 22 year olds face to you? look at the wrinkles man. looks like a dead old zombie. appreciate what you've got!

I'm much more comfortable/casual with talking to the ladies than I was at the beginning of this year.

I'm able to make the girls in my classes laugh and smile at my comments and jokes. So I'd say that I'm on the right track towards my "goal". heh heh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm conflicted. I want to see Altrametal continue on his road to pussy, but at the same time I need that money. I got bills to pay dammit.

coldvein

Banned
your goal is so dirty tho man. you straight up want to fuck pussies! just come to my house and i'll work this out. bring fifty bucks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just walked by this spinster-lady's house and heard the sound of a slot machine game. 

There's just an old lady in there all by herself playing a fake slot machine.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just walked by this spinster-lady's house and heard the sound of a slot machine game. 

There's just an old lady in there all by herself playing a fake slot machine.

Grab a pillow and put an end to her pain. It's the right thing to do.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think spinsters were like the first independent women, typically widows. They'd spin cotton or thread or wool or whatever like rumpelatiltskin,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom