• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

def she's a bad one Im feeling her but im not trying to be one of those dudes that chase after nothing you know what I mean? I've been playing it manly cool with her for a few days now but.....other dudes and shit starting to get on her too now.....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well nobody can help with straight up indeciveness. But idk, why not make a sandwich date? On a weekend. A two beer lunch. 1:30pm. Blue umbrella. Crackly wax paper, deep red water cups and way too many napkins.

Gorillaz

im see...Ill already have a lead on her since I went to a house party of hers last weekend...so I got a edge on most dudes.

Idk well see we work together Tomorrow night so ill see where that goes

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Speakeasy for A-cups and collarbones.
Neck kissers only.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck goin out, when I get my supercomputer built and plugged into a projector and get my bed inside an indoor tent all I'm gonna do is sit around shirtless in a cardigan touching feet and playing SPACE ENGINE while smoking doobies and listening to electro.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No joke. I'm am literally laying on a bed naked in the pitch darkness with a joint in my mouth listening to dark side of the moon.

kehs

Banned
Mark wahlberg? Scust.....

5c55a202.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I had a dream where my family and friends in Greece were all chilling at Copernicus' house and then we played water football in his small pool.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Spent so much fucking money last night then accidentally left my card in the ATM so I'm screwed until monday. I have like six dollars in cash on me, hopefully two lean pockets is enough food for the weekend. I'm gonna have to go into hibernation for the rest of the weekend but I'm so fucking anxious.

At least Lions football starts tomorrow, can't wait for that shit. I should save some drugs for the game.

Got this new one hitter that looks like a crack pipe, I love it. It makes it look like I'm smoking hard drugs, it's so badass.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler get Arizona Iced Tea with the $1 and a nick with the $5

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh yeah and I forgot to put my goddamn pizza in the fridge last night so no dank left overs this morning. Everything is falling apart.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm giving you advice and you're ignoring me? Go fuck yourself feline.

kehs

Banned
Note to self: 100% of my threads made between 11pm and 6am will be locked.

eggman your call scared me last night. =(

AcridMeat

Banned
No idea, I'm a bit worried about that too. Maybe I'll bail to brown bag wine in a park with ma brotwo. Need that barbecue/Lagunitas tour too man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is next weekend the 15th? It's actually my friends bday. I think we were gonna do something.

Yeah I kinda think we should totally just go to Petaluma and kick it. The thing about the lagunitas beer garden is the food sucks. The food is there, but it's definitely just to provide a base for all that beer. I think the animal collective is playing really really soon in oakland too..

I had a HELLUVA time listening to pink Floyd last night
I was just laying there motionless in the blackness but the great gig in the sky almost gave me a full body orgasm I was tinglin all over and then I just burst out laughing and ruined the sensation I was there man what a beautiful raucous time that album is.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
KP, I think it was actually your post in the music to die to thread that made me realize or had been over a year since I'd heard that album. Thanks.

Wool

As much as I love "I Heart Huckabees", I think Mark Wahlberg is an awful actor. Case and point.

The thing about the lagunitas beer garden is the food sucks. The food is there, but it's definitely just to provide a base for all that beer.

You live near the Lagunitas brewery? I like that IPA they have.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You live near the Lagunitas brewery? I like that IPA they have.
Yeah, the city Petaluma is like 20 miles from here. Maybe less.
Just went out to lunch and book shopping. Holy FUCK. Look at this book I bought.

I'm gonna do a book report for GAF on it. Straight out of '96. The first page I opened too was talking about courtney love leveraging chat rooms. Lol.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm nude because nudity is the natural state of beauty. Behold my seven layers of adipose tissue.

I'm not really in the mood to hang out with a bunch of people, but I am defs always in the mood to drink. Does it suck going to a random bar alone? Even if drunk? Has anyone done this, I am very curious how you found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom