• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Bar i was in last night was selling ice cold cans of strongbow for a cheap price. Needless to say my pool skills went downhill every fast.

The little pool skills i have LOL

ATF487

Dude yeah! I remember you telling me about that a few months ago!!!! Didn't they have a Radiohead disc or something equally emotionally binding?

^ I love the knob remote! You were supposed to use adhesive to attach it to the steering wheel or dashboard in your car!! How crazy is that!

Haha I forgot I talked about it here, yeah there was a radiohead disc and some neil young and other shit.

I loved that remote too but lost mine at school I think :(. Can't imagine it'd be easy to get that to stay on your steering wheel..

My last ban I thought I was permed 'cause I could only access the mobile site at the time and that doesn't give you the ban notice. Was a surprisingly awful feeling.

did anybody notice that the beastie boys actually put out quite a bit of interesting music? sometimes i rediscover them in my library and it's like wow.

Started listening to Hello Nasty when I was pretty young but also went back later and "re discovered" them, never bought Pauls Boutique back then but learnt what a fucking fantastic album it was later.

Lets watch a japanese gameshow together:

www.synchtube.com/r/o5mY

SAFE

*screams like crazy anyway*

Andrew.

Banned
well hey i'm drinking

did anybody notice that the beastie boys actually put out quite a bit of interesting music? sometimes i rediscover them in my library and it's like wow.

What do you mean quite a bit? And "interesting"? They were a groundbreaking band. Go listen to Some Old Bullshit, Pauls, and Check Your Head (cause thats all you really need anyway) and then end it all with The Mix Up. Your brain and earwaves will fucking melt and then you will thank me.

dude it has nothing to do with how many posts someone has made in here. I made a simple and honest comment and you drive by accused me of being a troll.

coldvein

Banned
shadyspace, sorry if i helped derail your thread at all. i didnt notice that theyd juniored lostvayager, i genuinely wanted a smokerism thread.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Drinking along while surfing the net is great. After a while I get very social so I have to chat shit to friends on xbox live/Facebook chat.

Regarding the drama.. Will the bans be worth it guys?

The positive vibes are getting disrupted. Stop disrupting the positive vibes, RiccochetJ.

iqYaXNyXXBFLi.jpg

At this moment in time I don't really care if it is overrated or not.

I just want to get this shit done with (without using a prostitute) so I can move on with my life.

edit: You see, I'm a very pragmatic fucker in this current frame of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom