• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed something odd about my university's social dynamic.

Most of the guys there are single and most of the girls there are in relationships with guys who are not students at my university.

lush

I was listening to the Field earlier! Now I'm laying on the floor eating cereal watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Loverly.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I enjoy sex. Though I blow my loud to fast if I go at it like a rabbit. Lucky I am a slow lover. Slow deep meaningful thrusts.

Coming off the night shift right now and I'm pissed of at the world because macdees doesn't sell fucking burgers at six am.

Shady space seek out some ecstasy or something to improve your mental well being.

At the very least an 8th of weed and a 6 pack of beer.

lush

Shouldn't be, my poor town only gets so many shows a year that mean anything to me. Though I do have Moogfest next month in Asheville.

I'll be sure to tell Victoria the drunk thread said hi and to come post on GAF.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck I just banged into a doorway with my hip bone hella hard. I was waving goodbye and looking backwards to wave and BAM.

AcridMeat

Banned
I walk into doorways all the fucking time, something weird about trying to move as little out of the way as possible and I end up smacking hands, elbows, hips, legs. I don't know maybe I'm just trying to look for a reminder that this is real.

I think the feds are onto me.

ib0ovh966crfbY.png

Mully

You guys should stop drinking and go to bed early. I've been doing it the past few weeks and yeah it feels pretty good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wacky Races

No
But seriously. I want to buy a 70inch tv, lay it flat with some clear plastic over it and then lay on it while it flashes every color of the spectrum.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You guys should stop drinking and go to bed early. I've been doing it the past few weeks and yeah it feels pretty good.

Why not just start drinking earlier? Two birds, one stone. But personally I feel best when I'm pushing it to 11 for some reason, it makes me feel alive.

Anyways, drinking cheap but tasty beer. Might get out a bit before crashing for work, or might just jam to some good tunes. Whatever, who cares.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Yea, so sorry about yesterday Shadyspace. Not really sure what the hell I was doing there. Wasn't really the alcohol more than I had been up for 30 hours and reality was a little wacky.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm getting sick so naturally like the man I am I went got Starbucks at lunch to brute force my through the rest of the day.

The lady gave me a free apple fritter and I went ^_^

And you may spend the money for whatever your heart desires, for oxen, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatever your heart desires; and there you shall eat in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice, you and your household

lush

Welp, I'm eating cereal and watching the Crossfit Games on ESPN2. Shit's pretty cool but I'd prefer just sticking with a standard triathlon type format. I don't want to cultivate to much mass/bulk, ya know?

I'm tired as shit, running after donating blood always kills me. Probably going to go lay in bed and listen to kewl tunez/browse gaf on my phone. Maybe even post *.*

AndresON777

shooting blanks
And you may spend the money for whatever your heart desires, for oxen, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatever your heart desires; and there you shall eat in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice, you and your household

I wish we were about 45 years into the future and I could put your awesome personality in the body of my little japanese female robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom