• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

Nobody has ever gone to a bar alone before.

Wish I had an iphone so i could get some chicken noodle soup delivered. Going to watch football and netflix and eat cereal and i'm drinking vodka tonics and i'm listening to music too and i'm probably going to post on gaf.

#YOLO

edit: Vengaboys > Tom Waits

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm not really in the mood to hang out with a bunch of people, but I am defs always in the mood to drink. Does it suck going to a random bar alone? Even if drunk? Has anyone done this, I am very curious how you found it.
I've gone to a dive bar next to a concert venue alone before, wanted to get some drinks before the show. Seeing couples of 30+ years fighting while drunk at 7pm is entertaining, I recommend it.

kehs

Banned
Guys, I think I'm an alcoholic.

How doing stop drinking without dying?

My heat rate is like...100 and all I'm doing is sitting here.

There's half a bottle of Jameson whispering my name.

Vagabundo

I'm not really in the mood to hang out with a bunch of people, but I am defs always in the mood to drink. Does it suck going to a random bar alone? Even if drunk? Has anyone done this, I am very curious how you found it.

It's kind of exciting.

I'm from Ireland though. Drinking at a pub alone isn't really weird.

It's kind of exciting.

I'm from Ireland though. Drinking at a pub alone isn't really weird.

Yea I guess it's because I've never done it myself and I cant ever remember seeing anyone do that in the places I generally go...I'm in Canada.
I just think it would make me "feel" like an alcoholic...I dont know haha. It's always nice to have a change of scenery though, so a bar is cool.

Guys, I think I'm an alcoholic.

How doing stop drinking without dying?

My heat rate is like...100 and all I'm doing is sitting here.

There's half a bottle of Jameson whispering my name.

You slowly whittle off. Seriously, do not stop cold turkey. I got some serious withdrawal in Brussels sitting in a cafe next to the Delirium Tremens bar. It was fucking ironic as shit!

ATF487

Nobody has ever gone to a bar alone before.

Wish I had an iphone so i could get some chicken noodle soup delivered. Going to watch football and netflix and eat cereal and i'm drinking vodka tonics and i'm listening to music too and i'm probably going to post on gaf.

#YOLO

edit: Vengaboys > Tom Waits

You're dead to me.

When I move and have a bar within walking distance I think I'll become a solo regular. The one closest to me is still a few miles and full of townies...I'd rather go alone when I know I wouldn't see anyone else I already know

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
is it bannable to share ex gf pics on gaf?

291847_263679530340130_2134281233_n.jpg

lush

Aw man, i'm eating pumpkin/cranberry bread right now. It's delicious!

Rip looby

edit: she is wearing chuck taylors though, i mean come on.

J2d

Every time I go out I feel mOre comfortable with guys. I don't know if it's society, bad parenting but all the girls I meet are just boring or career driven, it's like they have no interest at all. I'm typing this on my phone since I'm bright enough to enable self control on my computer but dumb enough to post anyway. Maybe it's just me bringing my baggage into every encounter, I live In a hick tOwn so maybe that plays some part. Thank the fuck I decided to post this in the drunk thread, otherwise the thread would have read I wish I was gay.

Mordeccai

I just woke up drunk as shit and remembered all the fucked up stuff I did this afternoon drinkking...

to my roomate, who posts on here, The Outsider, I'd like to apologize for puking all over your window and bathroom floor. Im sorry bro.

weed+nap brah

guys

how do you get rid of the spins after a day of drinking, fuck the wals are everywehre

What he said or drink more. Drinking when you're hungover makes a lot of sense actually..

..or maybe because when I think about this I'm not sober?..

..but it makes sense because if you're hungover and you drink more, you're bringing your mentality and body back up to an equilibrium of intoxication that the hangover is trying to fight, therefore if you become more drunk, BUT control it so you're not wasted while you're hungover.. you'll counter the symptoms of the hangover by being tipsy ;]

Makes. Perfect. Sense.

Don't feel the symptoms of a hangover by fighting through it with either a loss of consciousness (weed + nap) or by drinking more to balance out the dizzies :D

PS - Talking about weed (obviously the stuff that destroys gardens ;] derp) isn't a bannable offense on GAF is it?

Ah post drunk hotel antics...got back from the bars, figured out they left the pool door unlocked and went for a nice 3am dip with a small group. Jacuzzi was working too. Finally got kicked out of the pool, but securty wasn't a total dick just told us to come back at 530 (12 minutes).haha

Fun times though.

Would you guys take money for posting stuff?

Hypothetically of course.....

I've thought about this. Really, I have no issue "advertising" for products I truly use and like (I do it for free all the time, as do most posters). Wouldn't do it under false pretenses, though. At least I don't think so. Hypothetically.

Mordeccai

I know that feel, drank yesterday and I literally lost an entire day from my life. I don't remember half of the day. Apparently I drank too much bacardi and PBR, puked all over my roommates window and windowsill, got naked, took a shower, fell over HARD (everybody said it was the loudest noise ever) and proceeded to laugh like a madman for half an hour, then I wandered around his room naked and attempted to put on his underwear.

drinking is bad kids mmkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom