• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roquentin

Probably shouldn't have drink so much tonight. But it's alright. At least I wrote to this one girl on facebook and we might meet soon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw a big tv at the store yesterday and it made me want to buy it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I had Chinese food yesterday and I can still sorta taste it.

Gorillaz

Might have to stop drinking so much....feel like I talk to much shit when I'M drunk

Or I need to get drunker so I don't give a shit....probably the latter?

When I'm drunk I either think everything is fucking hilarious or I just fall asleep or I make posts like this:

iot0MtcmUoHKK.jpg

kehs

Banned
So I'm reading up on DTs.

You just cant win, hallucinations while sober, hallucinations while drunk, hallucinations while DTing.

Not cool.

Get'sMad

spent the afternoon with friends watching NFL at the bar getting drunk

even though I love the game I was quickly reminded of how much I hate NFL broadcasts. 60 minute games that last 3-4 hours is not too cool.

Get'sMad

I really have no clue....BSS are one of those bands that I know a ton of people who are into them and I've heard some of their songs at some point but I've never really "listened" to them if that makes sense.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Had a boring day. I think I woke up too late and didn't eat enough and drank too much coffee and it was like I wanted to want to do something but my body said to lay around. Then my phobe wouldn't stop beckoning me to go outside do I made a big whiskey sour and then just ended up cruising eBay and now I want to go to the movies. Fuckin Sundays.

That's good you apologized shady.

w0000000000000000t

Get'sMad

Ugh. Had a boring day. I think I woke up too late and didn't eat enough and drank too much coffee and it was like I wanted to want to do something but my body said to lay around. Then my phobe wouldn't stop beckoning me to go outside do I made a big whiskey sour and then just ended up cruising eBay and now I want to go to the movies. Fuckin Sundays.

That's good you apologized shady.

w0000000000000000t

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a Sony MZ-R55 back in the day...god mini-disc ruled

mz-r55palm.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah the 55 is a great player. I'm trying to build a collectextion of under 10 devices that showcases the evolution of design over the 14 years Sony was producing the devices. The mz90 I just got is like the first of the squared off symmetrical devices. Idk. Those ridges are gorgeous.

The MZ1 is next on my list, the first device on the market: the sales I've been tracking put it around 80 bucks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There are a few sharp and Panasonic devices that I'm pretty fond of but in general it's a Sony dominated category, for obvious reasons.

ATF487

I had this minidisc player in like 03

51W1A0YXR6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cool technology, my brother's gf has this cabin in new hampshire and they have a minidisc hifi system. I got all nostalgic when I saw it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude yeah! I remember you telling me about that a few months ago!!!! Didn't they have a Radiohead disc or something equally emotionally binding?

^ I love the knob remote! You were supposed to use adhesive to attach it to the steering wheel or dashboard in your car!! How crazy is that!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
How are all these guys getting banned? What are they doing?

ChanHuk

Banned
Yanked my wisdom teeth, was told not to drink alcohol for 72hrs........its been nothing but norcos and vicodin these past 60 something hours, agony.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just played child of eden and now I'm listening to the faint.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
well hey i'm drinking

did anybody notice that the beastie boys actually put out quite a bit of interesting music? sometimes i rediscover them in my library and it's like wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom